I doubt this hotel needs any more 5 star reviews, but here is another. The hotel is absolutely gorgeous and the staff couldn't be more helpful. I loved "meeting" Matteo, their resident Toucan as soon as we checked in! I am an art dealer and appreciated the beautiful historical decor and architecture. The breakfast is also fantastic. To be honest, I did not want to leave!!! I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to Cartagena.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Originally built as a convent in 1621, the Sofitel Santa Clara is a legendary landmark in the heart of Cartagena's walled city. Transformed into a luxury hotel in 1995, the Sofitel Santa Clara, unique in style, combines the allure of history with local hospitality and the art of French savoir-faire. Mixing Colonial and Republican-style architecture with modern comfort, the hotel features gourmet cuisine, exceptional service, a world-class spa, meeting facilities and state of the art technology for events, conventions and weddings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, ACCOR, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Sofitel Legend Santa Clara reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Santa Clara Hotel Cartagena
- Sofitel Hotel Santa Clara
- Sofitel Cartagena
- Cartagena Sofitel