I normally wouldn't write such a tough review, but the hotel service for us was simply awful. Also, speaking to other guests from various parts of the world who were staying there, they had similarly bad experiences. It's depressing when hotel guests exchange negative stories poolside. Can we have an iron? NO. Can we put two tables together for lunch? NO. The long list goes on and on. Frankly it looks like the new owners dont care about their employees so why should they care about their guests?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Charleston Santa Teresa is located whithin Cartagena's walled city, a UNESCO World Heritage site. With a privileged location that is blocks away from the Cartagena Convention Center and just minutes away from the contemporary city, the history, flavor and mystique of Cartagena are all found here, at our hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Charleston Cartagena Hotel Santa Teresa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Charleston Hotel Cartagena
- Hotel Santa Teresa Cartagena
- Santa Teresa Cartagena