When planning our trip, we were deciding between the Sofitel and the Clarleston. (We had looked at many of the high end boutique hotels, but knew we wanted a good pool area (beaches in Cartagena proper are not that great and it's hot!) and the smaller hotels don't have much in the way of pools.) Because we would have had to change rooms at the Sofitel, we booked the Charleston Santa Teresa. So glad we did! Not only did we save a few dollars, but we loved our room, the pool, the service, and the location (which, in our mind, is probably the best in the city). We recommend this hotel highly!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Charleston Santa Teresa is located whithin Cartagena's walled city, a UNESCO World Heritage site. With a privileged location that is blocks away from the Cartagena Convention Center and just minutes away from the contemporary city, the history, flavor and mystique of Cartagena are all found here, at our hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Charleston Cartagena Hotel Santa Teresa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Charleston Hotel Cartagena
- Hotel Santa Teresa Cartagena
- Santa Teresa Cartagena