The hotel is located inside the "walled city", the old part of Cartagena, Colombia, well located, beautiful rooms and its restaurant has a nice outdoor setting; but don't let this fool you, because the room prices are extremely high and watch out! they charged you even the supposedly complimentary water and the telephone calls you received (not just the ones you did). Ther wi-fi internet is just terrible, you got better wi-fi in some public squares in the city.
The breakfast buffet never changed, not bad, but it was expensive, didn't worth the money you paid for it.
And be careful when you're doing your check out, they try to charge a supposedly non-show night to another participant of the seminar, even when he probed he called to say he was going to get later.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Charleston Santa Teresa is located whithin Cartagena's walled city, a UNESCO World Heritage site. With a privileged location that is blocks away from the Cartagena Convention Center and just minutes away from the contemporary city, the history, flavor and mystique of Cartagena are all found here, at our hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Charleston Cartagena Hotel Santa Teresa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Charleston Hotel Cartagena
- Hotel Santa Teresa Cartagena
- Santa Teresa Cartagena