This is my second, and last, stay at the beautiful Charleston Cartegena. Our room faced the open courtyard. But, the door was warped. So an insidious amount of loud, thumping music made its way into our room, usually starting around 1am. When I complained, I was told 'it is not our business which is providing the music.' Given the amount of tax dollars being paid for the room, the hotel should have some leverage to get the city to bring it down many decibels. The hotel offered to move us but, really, where would anyone in that hotel escape the noise? Also, we tired of the same breakfast buffet and $14 bottles of water. There are so many great boutique hotels opening up every month in Cartagena. One doesn't have to put up with this hotel's imperfections.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Charleston Santa Teresa is located whithin Cartagena's walled city, a UNESCO World Heritage site. With a privileged location that is blocks away from the Cartagena Convention Center and just minutes away from the contemporary city, the history, flavor and mystique of Cartagena are all found here, at our hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel Charleston Santa Teresa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Charleston Hotel Cartagena
- Hotel Santa Teresa Cartagena
- Santa Teresa Cartagena