* Value - For what we paid (USD100/night), this was a great hotel.
* Service - The staff was super helpful. Sara in particular went above and beyond to get us the activities we were looking to do.
* Location - It's walking distance to a bunch of restaurants and shopping. It's about a 5 min drive from the Parque Lleras neighborhood where there is a lot of nightlife.
* Rooms - clean and well maintained but no frills.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Luxury Hotel with the ultimate expression of design and technology is an excellent choice for business and tourism travelers. Ideally located in the heart of El Poblado one of the most prestigious areas of the city at walking distance from Santa Fe and Oviedo Shopping malls. Our 125 rooms and 9 suites are equipped with all the ingredients to guarantee an enjoyable stay. In addition to our excellent facilities we offer a friendly atmosphere and a warm smile. Our clients benefit from the comforts and technology of our modern Business Center and our versatile Meeting Rooms. The Medellin Royal Hotel Service include a relaxing Spa and fitness center swimming pool free parking dry cleaning service and 24-hour room service. Enjoy in our restaurant the best Neo Latina cuisine that blends the delicate fusion flavors of Colombia and the International processes. The Bar with a panoramic magically green view creates an enjoyable mood for a meeting or a relaxing drink. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with NHHotels, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your NH Collection Royal Medellin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Medellin Royal Hotel Medellin