“Highly Recommended”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
John S
“Highly Recommended”
Reviewed 18 November 2017 for a stay in June 2017
person found this review helpful

I very much enjoyed my stay. The apartment itself was very nice, clean and well furnished. Really nice area of Laureles.
I would like to note that the neighborhood itself is very quiet and residential. Definitely not a party area so be respectful!
Great little cafe right next door to the building. Unicentro mall is a 5 minute walk.
Juanes was a great host and the drivers who took me to and from the airport were also very nice. I look forward to staying here again. Thank you!

Management Response
24 Nov 2017
It was a pleasure to host you! If you want to come again we'll be glad to have you around again. Thanks for staying with us.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing