“Just ok”

Restaurante Bijao
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 31 October 2012

We've been there twice now and both times we were the only ones in the place and that was on a Friday and a Saturday. The place has been written up and has potential. I'm not sure if the reason our food was just ok, was because we were the only ones there, but it was just that, Ok.

Reviewed 16 September 2012

We had a really nice time here with friends. I had the crab, my wife the duck and the friends had the beef stew. The presentation of each dish was excellent The duck came with a type of rice and was very tasty. The beef was delicious as was the sauce. I tried the tuna (based on a recommendation) which was delicious but my only gripe was the lack of carbs (chips or rice or some other accompaniment) - it came with a simple salad. The chef came out for a chat and explained his vision for the restaurant so that was a positive in my opinion.

Reviewed 21 August 2012

The place, the food and the service are great.
Is a fusion food and in the third floor they have a terrace to see all Parque Lleras. Is well located

Reviewed 14 June 2012

Have had some times in here with friends. Try the white tuna fish. Awesome!

Reviewed 17 February 2012

This has been my best experience in Colombia, Bijao Restaurant in Parque Lleras is simply the best in Food as well as extremely romantic!