“Nice Lunch”

Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Los Angeles
“Nice Lunch”
Reviewed 27 November 2012

Located in the Oviedo Mall, this large sit-down, full-service version of the popular Colombian chain made for a perfect lunch. We dined along with what seemed like half of Medellin, confirming the popularity of the place. For a variety of "fast food" everything was quite good. In fact, our waitress told us it would take about 15 minutes for our lunch crepes since everything is made to order. So much for fast food! The portions were generous and the prices reasonable but not cheap (we were surprised that food in general was not inexpensive throughout Colombia). In fact, as much as we wanted to share a desert crepe after the meal there was no room. Quick, easy and satisfying, and then back to shopping.

• Visited November 2012

Medellin, Colombia
“Always delicious”
Reviewed 31 August 2012

This chain is a real winner, with delicious food served at reasonable prices. They are always experiementing with the menu and adding new dishes to try. For me, the indian crepes (chicken curry with chutney) are just indescribably delicious. A real winner!

Visited August 2012
medellin
“expensive”
Reviewed 17 July 2012

poor food ,bad service and expensive for what you recieve.

Visited May 2012
Medellin, Colombia
“Good for every one, I prefer "El del Tesoro"”
Reviewed 15 July 2012

The menu is delicious, I like vegetarian crêpes and salads. I am on a diet and I can eat things with a reasonable amount of calories.
My husband loves de "frutos del bosque" ice cream
I go there almost once a week.

Visited July 2012
“BEST WAFFLE OF MY LIFE”
Reviewed 30 June 2012 via mobile

This restaurant has a book for a menu - so many choices for brekky, lunch and dinner. We tried a savory crepe, was a bit gross, and the rest of the dinner things that other diners ordered didn't look great either - but we were there for the desserts, and crepes&waffles certainly delivered. Literally the BEST waffle dish of my life (and I have eaten a lot of waffles in my time). Lots of choices, we are planning to go back every night for dessert!!