“awesome stay...”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Brand0n77...
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Extremely poor customer service, look elsewhere!”
Reviewed 25 June 2014 for a stay in June 2014

First off, I have been to many countries and lived in 6. This may be the second worst place I have ever stayed. I hired a driver through the company and he texted down the winding road into Medellin carelessly. Then I was met in the apartment by an employee who said "you must pay everything now because your check out is on a Colombian holiday" . Feeling extremely uncomfortable and angry I talked to the apartment manager and he could have cared less. Now on to the apartment, the location is great but extremely noisy. The unit looks much better in pictures than in person but it's not bad. The hot tub is more like a giant bathtub that takes hours to fill (poor design). If you want to wash clothes then be prepared to wait hours. The washer is a dual unit that is small and takes unreal amounts of time.on the last day we asked to leave out luggage for 2 hours and they told us no. Then we asked for other options and we got a rude reply "I guess you can leave it here". All and all I would never recommend this unit or company to anyone. Luxury rentals should coincide with luxury service. I will never rent from this company again, please save yourself a headache and look elsewhere! Cheers and safe travels

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Leaving the property
Liked least: The management team
Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
3 Jul 2014
I'm sorry that you didn't receive our usual excellent level of service on your recent trip.

I have already mentioned to the transportation company that we use for airport pickups to utilize blue-tooth or voice messaging when driving our passengers. Unfortunately as it is a third-party service we don't have total control over the staff and their protocols.

With regard to the payment, all of our customers are required to pay the balance on arrival within 24 hours. We had to rush you a little as your check-out was very early on Tuesday and as Monday was a public holiday we were not going to have staff available to receive money during your stay. I apologize for this inconvenience.

I hope you will see that we have very good reviews from other customers who stayed in this apartment and customer service is the utmost importance for us so I hope you will allow us another opportunity to serve you.
Miami

Luxury-minded travelers Rugged travelers
FL
Reviewed 7 August 2013 for a stay in July 2013

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing