“Brilliant - world class”
Review of Pergamino Cafe

Pergamino Cafe
Ranked #1 of 39 Coffee & Tea in Medellin
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 18 April 2014

What a breath of fresh air in the often tawdry Park Lleras area. The coffee was excellent, I had a flat white that was just the right temperature and taste. The decor was bright and clever and the outside area a delight. I ended up buying 8 pouches of their coffee to take back to London.

1  Thank avaritia7

Reviewed 16 April 2014

When you've walked and walked and shopped and shopped the El Poblado neighborhood of Medellin, you'll savor a sit-down at this precious little cafe! It's a stop-over spot for all the lovely people, the interesting people, the funky people Medellin has to offer! And my God, the coffees and teas were amazing, but the desserts were majestic. Muffins and pastries and tarts, oh my! Prices are great, staff pleasant and helpful. We people watched while sipping on the sidewalk seating and it was a highlight of our Medellin visit.

1  Thank TeamRealMcCoy
Reviewed 16 April 2014 via mobile

The best iced Late I have ever had! Very easy to find, and the surroundings are really nice and relaxed. Cheese croissants are great. You need to check this place out!.

Reviewed 11 April 2014

I love coffee and I've had many types of espressos, lattes, cappuccinos and my fav flat whites. But is always hard to find good baristas and fresh coffee as you'll find here. I had a latte with perfect foam, strong coffee flavour and beautiful latte art. Hope to be back soon!

Reviewed 9 March 2014 via mobile

I'm not a huge coffee drinker but thoroughly enjoyed visiting this place. The atmosphere is perfect being in Poblado with ample street side seating. The cinnamon rolls were excellent but the almond croissants were the prize for me. As I said I'm not much of a coffee drinker but my company was and loved it. Great music too!