“Trendy Coffee Shop”

Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 29 June 2014

If you are wanting to try something different than Juan Valdez, then I would recommend this. They have a wide range of options. I tried the Mocha Frio, and it was a little bitter even with the cream and chocolate they added, but otherwise it was good. They also serve some simple pastries and a couple of cakes. It is located in a quite relaxing area near parque lleras. I think most foreigners will appreciate this place.

Reviewed 4 June 2014

A great design, the outdoor experience goes according to the city. I liked the coffe a lot. My favorite topics: The service, the guys are nice and handsome. Loved everything in here.
Thank U so Much. gonna be right back next year.

:D

Reviewed 3 June 2014

Pergamino has great atmosphere, an airy outdoor terrace, and a four-page coffee menu. If you enjoy coffee or people watching, this is a great place for both.

Reviewed 24 May 2014

Recommend by friend from Ireland, They said it a must visit for a coffee lover like me, What I can say it is no disappointment at all, For all coffee lover, There are so many way you can enjoy coffee here, I wish if I could have time ... I would love to try it all, Even the unusual cold brew coffee seems to taste good here to...(May be it is just a weather relate!!)

Reviewed 15 May 2014

If you want a great coffee while in Medellin, don't miss Pergamino. The "Cold Brew" aka Iced Coffee was awesome and served in a mason jar. I am an iced coffee addict and this place really made me happy. The patio is a great spot to relax, and look out onto one of Medellin's coolest little streets filled with boutique shops.

Highly recommended! Go to Pergamino!