“Excellent”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
efrain190...
Pereira, Colombia
Reviewed 16 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

I really enjoyed my stay at this property, I found it to be in a very convenient location practically in the middle of Parque Lleras close by all the pubs, clubs & restaurants. I was spoiled for choice and this enabled me to have a fun experience being out and about as I am a very sociable person.

The area was also safe and secure with everything in walking distance. The property itself was very lovely, modern & clean. Everything was very well taken care of and new. I did also enjoy the hot tub when I wanted to relax. I also found the owner easy to deal with if I had any questions I always got a prompt reply which was good.

I would definitely recommend this property to my friends. What more could you ask for a modern and clean property right in the heart of Parque Lleras!

Espanol :

Disfruté mucho mi estadía en esta propiedad. Encontré la ubicación muy conveniente ya que estaba en El Centro de Parque Lleras cerca de todas las discotecas y restaurantes. Esto me dio muchas opciones en qual podía elegir donde salir y conocer durante mi estadía. Yo soy una persona muy sociable entonces me encanto poder conocer diferentes tipos de lugares y gente.

La ubicación es muy segura y tan cerca de todo que puedes caminar a cualquier lugar. Encontré la propiedad muy bonita, moderna y más importante limpia! Todo estaba nuevo! Era también muy fácil poder comunicarme con el dueño si tenía cualquier duda o pregunta.

Recomendaría esta propiedad a mis amigos! No puedes esperar nada más un lugar moderna, limpio, seguro y en el corazón de Parque Lleras !

Simon S
“Great place and location ”
Reviewed 13 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

Stayed here for a few nights and had a great stay. Perfect location, right in the thick of it with bars on your doorstep. Checking in was really easy and easy to find.

Seb H
Reviewed 13 August 2017 for a stay in July 2017

The apartment is on the 4th floor in the only building above the bars and restaurants. There is Jacuzzi next to the huge window. So you can have drinks looking down on the night life in parque lleras. I had a beautiful girl with me and it was perfect for us. I have stayed in a few different apartments in lleras and for me this was definitely the best. I highly reccomend it to people who want to be right in the middle of the action and the apartment is amazing to entertain that special lady. Barry also was extremely helpful

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing