“Great apartment in a nice area”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

MarkEN56
Albany, California
“Great apartment in a nice area”
Reviewed 29 December 2015 for a stay in November 2015

I stayed in this place for five nights, and I rented it based on the look of the place and a desire to check out Envigado. The apartment is quite large and nice, and the balcony in front is a very nice asset. There were some minor noise issues in the building but nothing of significance. The TV in the living room took some time to figure out (I think there were five remotes in the place) but I got there eventually, and I don't think the set in the bedroom worked at all (but I didn't make much effort on that). Wifi was okay, don't recall much about that either way.

The area was a pleasant surprise, I only had an inkling that this was a neighborhood featuring lots of nice restaurants, and I ate at several of them without disappointment. That there are so many places within a couple blocks didn't create any noise issues, as there aren't any bars or clubs, just restaurants which don't stay open too late. The place is kind of in the transitional zone between Poblado and old Envigado, just a couple blocks off of Ave. Poblado, with the downtown area within reasonable walking distance. Good location.

The place is rented out by Apartment Medellin, this was my second stay with them, and I'm not that much of a fan of their payment process, which basically requires one to stop by their office. Not a problem when staying in Poblado, but a trip I had to plan around staying in Envigado. And there was a bit of a confusing hassle regarding the availability time of the place - I told them of my arrival time when making the reservation, which was shortly after noon, and two days before arrival I was told check-in was at 4pm! Turned out there wasn't even anyone staying there the night before and the problem was averted, but it was more hassle and stress than necessary, especially at the last minute. They need to work the bugs out, especially for what seems to be a professional operation and with nice people.

But overall I was quite pleased with what was sort of a dry run for potentially moving to Medellin, which is a great city.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The immediate neighborhood and restaurants
Liked least: The hassle with arrangements prior to arrival
Travelling group: Solo
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;