“Mauricio and Transporter Medellin are the best!”

Transporter Medellin
Book In Advance
More Info
US$130.00*
and up
Half-Day Tour of Medellin, Colombia including...
Ranked #28 of 149 Tours in Medellin
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Reviewed 19 September 2016

This was the 2nd time Mauricio supplied us with a car and driver to spend the day exploring one of the pueblos outside of Medellin. Great drivers, excellent English and nice cars - fair price. They follow up on everything to make sure the driver is on time and afterwards to make sure we are happy. We have also used Transporter Medellin for 5 trips to the airport. Same price as taxis and Uber - much better service.

All reviews
"coffee tour"
in 5 reviews
"background information"
in 2 reviews
"answered all our questions"
in 2 reviews
"highly recommend this company"
"colombian coffee"
"fruit"
in 4 reviews
"pueblito paisa"

Reviewed 17 September 2016 via mobile

Our guide Manuel was the best! We really enjoyed ourselves. He explained not only the history of Pablo and showed the important places. But further more showed us the city, the culture and shared his stories about the progress that the city made! And what a great city Medellin is. We couldn't stop making pictures. Definitely a recommendation!

Reviewed 11 September 2016

The tour was great. It was great for english speakers as well. I would recommend it to anybody interested in that part of Colombian history. It was a bit eery because of the strong impact that Narco trafficking had in Medellin. If you take this tour, be mindful of the lives lost and the turmoil of that particular period in Colombian history. Colombia is a beautiful country, and this tour provided broader unfiltered perspective on a small part of its history.

Reviewed 10 September 2016 via mobile

Amazing tour, insightful guide and flexible booking. I sent message on Friday night for a Saturday morning tour and they were able to accommodate me. Seeing the sites was great, but the dialogue with the guide made the experience amazing! Thanks.

See more reviews
Reviewed 21 August 2016 via mobile

I highly recommend the tours with Medellin Transporter!

I consider myself a world traveler with the most critism when it comes to tour guides. I don't subscribe to unnecessary information, but I believe the places you visit with precise details and room for interpretation is the best.

Well, Maricio exceeded my expectations. We had Mauricio to pick us up at the airport, and to start our tour from there. He was so accommodating, and listened to our questions, and he gave thought provoking answers. Even more, based upon his assessment of our interest he made recommendations for our tour. He nailed it!

Additionally, the genuine experience we had was unparalleled to no other. From meeting Roberto Escobar (brother of Pablo) to meeting people in the community that survived guerilla and government attacks and that are rebuilding the city one step at a time through self expression. He explained the uniqueness of Botero's influence on the art community and the people. By far, we experienced the best food in the city! Maurico had calculated food locations that enhanced the cultural experience. As I return home to the U.S. I will always be humbled and grateful for this experience!