“PRIVATE PARTY”

Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 5th Avenue
Reviewed 25 October 2017

Really pleased with event! Staff was helpful, friendly and well-trained.
Food was exceptional: everything was well-prepared and tasty. Nothing was bland or
so-so. Biggest surprise was the pan of glazed salmon: you normally expect to nibble at over-cooked and dried-out remnants of a glorious fish. No way. They nailed it: it was cooked perfectly and tasted fantastic.

1  Thank Kevin M

Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

We arrived Saturday night about 7pm, there was no one at the hostess counter, so we waited. An unfriendly hostess seated us, threw the menus down with hardly a word and then we waited for a waiter. We waited 10 minutes so my husband went up to hostess to ask if we had a waiter, she said "yay I think so"... my husband wanted to leave then, but we were with another couple and didn't want to be rude. Waiter finally came and it was a long drawn out dinner with 15 and 20 minute gaps waiting for the waiter. The food was average. I blame the staffing of the place by management.. every waiter was over extended with tables, and the customer service really suffers. How many places does McCloone have and can't get the service down. Super disappointing, not going back.

Reviewed 27 September 2017 via mobile

The service was slow and table cleaning slow. Servers and manager walked by me(I was alone) several times and I didn't have a menu yet. Very overpriced for what pay for. I had the beef short ribs and it was average. I'm sure it will remain busy as it is in the ocean but it's worth going inland a bit.

Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

We were there this past weekend. Restaurant is very nice and our waitress was very good, however the manager at the restaurant Dylan decided to reprimand a waiter right next to our table. The waiter was very loud, but I feel the manager should of checked his surroundings before dealing with his staff. Possibly taken him into his office. It ruined our lunch, which started off great. It was too bad because food and our server was very good

Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed our mojitos and good service. My crab cake sandwich with sweet potato fries was very good and my wife's salad with salmon with tasty. Our dog was excepted and treated well.