“My favorite B&B experience!”
Review of Asbury Park Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Asbury Park
Asbury Park Inn
Ranked #1 of 4 Asbury Park B&B and Inns
Reviewed 6 March 2013 via mobile

I've tried out several B&bs over the years and love the coziness but often really dislike the decor. Asbury Ocean Beach Inn far exceeded my expectations. The rooms are beautifully furnished, modern, very clean, and welcoming! Betsy was such a gracious host and made us feel right at home with thoughtful touches like a bottle of wine and tray of treats each evening. Nice selection of books throughout the house. Breakfast is very generous and cooked to order. My favorite was the freshly baked basket of muffins! Highly recommend for a fun weekend away with family or friends. Make sure to make reservations at Taka for terrific japanese food!

• Stayed: February 2013
There are newer reviews for Asbury Park Inn

Reviewed 18 February 2013

Put away your dusty old silk flowers and faded boring wall paper and experience a Chique, Hip, and Vibrant Bed and Breakfast in the coolest Rock and Roll Beach town on the East Coast! If you stay in the Ocean Spa SUite as we did, you can sit back in your dry sauna, or refresh yourself and loved one in the steam shower(enough room for two), while sipping Betsy's refreshments and great snacks that she brings right to your room if you wish. It is private, yet friendly and the topper is the Unbelievable Breakfast spread that Chip prepares for you and Betsy's homemade muffins while you wait. I didnt want to write this, because I dont want this place to get booked up and I cant get in.LOL, But I had to share this! Not to mention the lovely Asbury PArk!!!

Room Tip: Walking distance to both Cookman Ave. for shops and dining and one block to the beach and boardwalk.
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank joanark
Reviewed 22 December 2012

i don't recall any other lodging - be it hotel or b&b - i've stayed in where i felt as welcome and comfortable as i did here. it's a fantastic old home and beautifully decorated. betsy and chip are very gracious and kind, and just downright cool people. and then there's chip's "breakfast" - so generous were the portions that i ate nothing else the entire day. last but not least, one must give a nod to the true owners of the property: the cats. they are awesome. i'm still considering sneaking back to steal florence, the kitten. she's so sweet. oh, and, in case all of this isn't enough, the inn is situated just minutes away from many asbury attractions: the boardwalk, convention hall, wonder bar, the stony pony, and downtown shopping and restaurants. as arnold schwarzenegger said in terminator 2, "i'll be back!" i LOVE this place.

Room Tip: i stayed in the harbor suite; it is lovely. betsy also gave me a glimpse of the ocean suite, which i...
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank BRChelsea
Reviewed 27 October 2012

Bright/colorful decor, open & warm welcome & informative tips about where to eat and what to do in Asbury Park. I might add generously portioned & delicious breakfasts and snacks. Cozy & comfortable quarters. 2 of us stayed in the Harbor Suite and 1 of us in the Carriage House. No request was too much for our host and hostess.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank tywo
Reviewed 17 October 2012

We were only able to stay one night here but wished it had been more. This is a very characterful B&B with wonderful hosts. We stayed in the Harbour suite which has one room with a large double bed & a smaller room which has an extra bed(s) (used by our adult daughter) or which can be used as a sitting room. We appreciated the kettle, fridge, tea & coffee plus the cake & fruit which awaited us.
Chip's breakfast's are huge (& wonderful) but Betsy did warn us!
The location is great & is just a short walk from the boardwalk & ocean. There are plenty of restaurants nearby & Betsy gave us a great rundown on them all. We loved the quiet atmosphere of Asbury Park (midweek in September). We hope to come back!

Room Tip: All are great.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank Ama473
Reviewed 28 September 2012

My wife surprised me for my 40th birthday by bringing me to this outstanding Bed and Breakfast. We arrived late at night to an exquisite homemade birthday cake baked personally by Betsy and decorated with airplanes by Chip (I'm a pilot). It's hard to describe the beauty of this place, but suffice it to say that it's pure magic. The experience of staying at Asbury Ocean Beach Inn was thoroughly relaxing, which was my only birthday wish. Our immediate instinct was to book a date for our parents anniversary, which we did, and we are now looking forward to giving them such a wonderful treat. Thank you Betsy and Chip, we'll be back!

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Kira S
Reviewed 27 September 2012

We stayed here for 5 nights at the end of June with our two girls, ages 10 and 12, and were blessed with gorgeous weather, charming accommodations, 5-star service, and delightful hosts. We stayed on the top floor Crest room -- a separate, very comfy king bedded room for my husband and myself, and a charming attic-like sitting room with two twin beds for our girls. What an incredible amount of space for a B&B. And the decor is so to my taste -- not Victorian and stuffy, but bright, clean lines, with lots of navy and blue. Love, love, love Betsy's taste. The breakfast muffins were just as good as everyone says (and I don't even like muffins ordinarily), and the afternoon tray of snacks and fruit-infused water made our girls way too happy. On top of everything else, what I really, really appreciated was how the hosts provide everything to make your beach trip as easy as possible. Beach tags, beach towels, coolers, drinks, ice packs, umbrellas, chairs, and the all-important cart to lug it all to the beach. We just brought some beach toys, boogie boards, and our suits from home. Can't ask for better. And I really fell in love with the unique charm of Asbury -- so much more hip (kinda grungy hip) than most of the South Jersey beaches. Love it that there are no arcades on the boardwalk -- only hip restaurants and the best, gourmet "truck" food you could ask for -- Korean fusion tacos, crepes, etc. Definitely plan to be back!

Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
Red Roof Inn Neptune
Red Roof Inn Neptune
#2 of 6 in Neptune
Holiday Inn Express Neptune

Been to Asbury Park Inn? Share your experiences!