“Excellent again”
Review of Asbury Park Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Asbury Park
Asbury Park Inn
Ranked #1 of 4 Asbury Park B&B and Inns
Reviewed 8 April 2013

Returned to the Asbury Ocean Beach Inn, this time with girlfriends. Having seen the Ocean Spa Suite before, I wanted to bring my friends here for a girls' getaway. We all loved the space, the decor, Betsy's impeccable taste, hospitality (complimentary wine everyday), and charming warmth. There were four of us, and we were happy to have two on the queen bed, and two on the pull-out couch; but Betsy went above and beyond and offered us the use of the Harbor Room, free of charge, because there had been a cancellation. We spread out all over the second floor, but we spent most of our time in the very comfortable and spacious sitting room of the Ocean Spa Suite, talking and eating of course. Betsy had wonderful recommendations for restaurants, and just as she promised, Taka was also our favorite. The charming owner, Taka, even went around from table to table greeting all of his guests. It was a perfect little girls' getaway. Thanks again, Betsy!

Room Tip: Ocean Spa Suite, hands down.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Wellesley88
There are newer reviews for Asbury Park Inn

Reviewed 5 April 2013

Wonderful place with wonderful owners. The inn is a labor of love for Chip and Betsey and it shows. The inn is beautifully decorated and equipped with every creature comfort a guest could want. It was fun to get breakfast "to order" in front of the fire and we had a nice time chatting with our hosts during and after our meal. The property is very well situated to enjoy the beach and boardwalk. If you love cats, they have several friendly ones they will let roam; and if not, they will keep them out from underfoot, but folks with air borne allergies might want to beware.

Room Tip: Great hotel for families. The owners love kids and breakfast is custom, cooked to order from a broa...
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Linda V
Reviewed 21 March 2013

My brother and I stayed for 10 days in February while on business and couldn't have been more pleased with our accomodations and hosts. Chip and Betsy consistently went out of their way to ensure we were comfortable, well fed, and informed about the area (we're from Canada); Betsy even helped to put me on the mend after catching a hard cold. Being away from home for such a spate of time in the middle winter could have been a drag, but Betsy and Chip's gracious consideration was such that we felt perfectly at home. A fantastic place to stay on all accounts, I don't have one bad thing to say about the Asbury Ocean Beach Inn.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
3  Thank Cameron_vance1
Reviewed 14 March 2013

My wife and I were attending a show at the Stone Pony in Asbury Park in February 2013, and based on the great reviews on TripAdvisor decided to stay at the Asbury Ocean Beach Inn. We were lucky enough to stay in the Ocean Spa Suite, and were blown away at the accommodations. The suite itself was huge with a beautiful sitting room, a separate bedroom (with an awesome queen size bed), and large bathroom area including a jetted tub. We really loved the indoor sauna that was in the suite, especially after walking back from the Stone Pony on a cold-February night. The breakfast that Chip cooked the next morning was definitely 5-star, and was easily the best breakfast we've ever had at a B&B. Finally, I can't say enough about Chip and Betsy. They were the coolest and friendliest hosts that anyone could hope for. I can't say enough about how welcome they made us feel. We can't wait to return!

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 March 2013

We came down to Red Bank for a concert and wanted to find a nice place to spend the night. The hotels in Red Bank seemed underwhelming and we noticed that this Inn had great Trip Advisor reviews....The reviews are right. This is a lovely inn in every way you can imagine. We booked the Spa Suite and that included a nice living room, a full size real in room wood sauna (!), a very large bathroom and a terrific bedroom with a fab bed. The devil is in the details and the details are all here - good taste, nice colors, tons of towels, lovely linens, lotions, bath salts, lights, TVs, super cozy and nice.....We got a wonderful night's sleep and the next morning we had an amazing breakfast. I should have taken a photo. Basically you can get whatever you want and it is prepared by people who care. We had wonderful fresh muffins, egg white omelettes, awesome bacon, greek yogurt on and on...I would come to this place for breakfast if I lived down there. The couple who own the Inn are very helpful and I think this would be a great place to come in the spring and summer during beach season.

Room Tip: We loved the Spa Suite.....
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 March 2013 via mobile

I've tried out several B&bs over the years and love the coziness but often really dislike the decor. Asbury Ocean Beach Inn far exceeded my expectations. The rooms are beautifully furnished, modern, very clean, and welcoming! Betsy was such a gracious host and made us feel right at home with thoughtful touches like a bottle of wine and tray of treats each evening. Nice selection of books throughout the house. Breakfast is very generous and cooked to order. My favorite was the freshly baked basket of muffins! Highly recommend for a fun weekend away with family or friends. Make sure to make reservations at Taka for terrific japanese food!

• Stayed: February 2013
Reviewed 18 February 2013

Put away your dusty old silk flowers and faded boring wall paper and experience a Chique, Hip, and Vibrant Bed and Breakfast in the coolest Rock and Roll Beach town on the East Coast! If you stay in the Ocean Spa SUite as we did, you can sit back in your dry sauna, or refresh yourself and loved one in the steam shower(enough room for two), while sipping Betsy's refreshments and great snacks that she brings right to your room if you wish. It is private, yet friendly and the topper is the Unbelievable Breakfast spread that Chip prepares for you and Betsy's homemade muffins while you wait. I didnt want to write this, because I dont want this place to get booked up and I cant get in.LOL, But I had to share this! Not to mention the lovely Asbury PArk!!!

Room Tip: Walking distance to both Cookman Ave. for shops and dining and one block to the beach and boardwalk.
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
Red Roof Inn Neptune
Red Roof Inn Neptune
#2 of 6 in Neptune
Holiday Inn Express Neptune

Been to Asbury Park Inn? Share your experiences!