“The worst” 1 of 5 bubbles

Got a photo?
Add it.
Ivan and Andy's Prime
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
New York City, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The worst”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 December 2013

Amazing this place remained open as long as it did. One of the poorest managed establishments that I have ever frequented. The staff was clearly untrained. I went twice for dinner and both times paid ridiculous money for steak that wasn't cooked even close to the way I ordered it. A place full of rudeness and incompetence. I'll be on the lookout for these guys in the future to ensure that I avoid them like the plague.

• Visited July 2013

Ocean Grove
“CLOSED”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 December 2013

This place has had poor reviews for a couple of years, finally closed (For the Winter) in November. Pretty much good riddance, there are a lot of better restaurants in Asbury Park!

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank Doug M
Trenton, New Jersey
“Yum!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 November 2013

We happened upon this restaurant online. We are not from the area, but our son goes to the University. The restaurant was very well decorated & clean. Service was excellent. Host was pleasureable and the waitress was very accommodating and wonderful! Drinks were good and strong. Bread was yummy! All of our appetizers were hot and delicious. Plenty to share. The guys had steaks - which were a really nice size. I had the Butternut Squash ravioli which was very good and there were about 6 huge ravioli on the plate. Restaurant is ala carte. Sides are pricey. All in all in was a great experience and we will be back :)

• Visited November 2013
Neptune, New Jersey
“Better options elsewhere......”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 November 2013

Been here 3 times for dinner and once for brunch. They seem to change their happy hour specials every week, and are constantly changing other specials in order to compete with their competition.- I can't say it is working. During lunch, I don't even bother - the place is always empty. Tried brunch once - buffet was laughable...how about a carving station, fresh waffles/omelettes??? No - and we were overcharged for mimosas. First time, I had the Porterhouse, and clams with corn appetizer - well cooked steak and meal was decent. Service good, and sat in the bar area. Second time, we sat in the dining room. Ordered the Porterhouse again - one half was almost raw, the other half cooked. Flavor was not as good as the first time. Third - and final time we will be going here - sat in the bar area. The place was almost empty, and we waited and watched others who had sat after us being served their meals. Drinks took forever. After inquiring, the server gave us a NY Strip that was grossly undercooked - with a cold baker and lukewarm creamed spinach. Once we received the drrinks, they were decent - considering we waited almost an hour and a half for a steak that got sent back and cold sides, would a comp of something be in order??? Yes, but alas, nothing...My partner and I will not return. For the amount of money paid, I would rather go to Moonstruck, where the food, ambiance, and service are far superior.

• Visited November 2013
Venice, Florida
“Enjoyed the experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 October 2013

Glad I didnt read reviews before I went to this very trendy Asbury Park restaurant. We did make reservations as it was a Saturday evening even though we chose to eat early. The bar was hopping but bartenders still attentive. Our lovely waitress was great. The menu is pricey and alacarte, but food was very good. We all liked it. I would definitely recommend.

• Visited October 2013