“Scrumptious ”

MOGO Korean Fusion Tacos
Price range: US$4 - US$12
Cuisines: Korean
Dining options: After-hours
Description: A casual Korean Fusion eatery bringing traditional Korean flavors to the masses one taco, burrito, and Korean fried chicken wing at a time. Korean Tacos on Cookman. Korean Tacos on the Beach. Korean Tacos on the Street. Asbury Park.
Reviewed 6 September 2018 via mobile

We tried 3 tacos for appetizers to start our evening...pork, chicken and fish...and all were delicious. Could have easily filled up on more of these for dinner but had other plans. Nice people. Looking forward to eating there again.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 27 August 2018

All of their tacos are very tasty. The cost per taco is 4 to 5 dollars, so 3 tacos at $15 will get one person full. Korean Doughnut is not half bad. The line may look long, but it moves quickly.

Reviewed 19 August 2018

My hubbie and I were is Asbury and heard about MoGo and wanted to give it a try. It was a very hot day and we walked to the boardwalk location. The line was long (good sign) but we realized all they had at this location was tacos and we would have to eat it in the hot sun. We decided to take the nice walk to their other location on Cookman. This ended up being a better choice. There were plenty of open tables, and air conditioning. What more could we want on this very hot, humid day! Hubbie ordered a chicken burrito and I ordered the shrimp bowl with fried rice. The chicken is dark meat, so if you are not a fan try a different protein. Hubbie enjoyed his Burrito. The shrimp in my bowl were small, but tasty. Next time I would probably order the chicken, or maybe even the fish. We enjoyed the Kimchi bar of cucumbers, daicon and cabbage. The pear hot sauce had some heat, but added a nice flavor if you enjoy spicy foods like I do. I have to say this was both different and delicious

Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

Perfect for a quick lunch at the boardwalk or a 2 am snack after hitting the bars. Everything is great, but I'm partial to the cheesesteak.

Reviewed 9 August 2018 via mobile

For something different and delicious go to MOGO. I tried a couple of different tacos. Very tasty!!!