“Great location and fantastic food”
Review of Ouzo Restaurante

Ouzo Restaurante
Ranked #2 of 316 Restaurants in Santa Marta
Price range: US$6 - US$20
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Restaurant and Bar Ouzo is a fresh, new Mediterranean restaurant located in the center of Santa Marta's Parque de los Novios. Opened by the owners of the established restaurant Agave Azul, Ouzo offers the best in Mediterranean cuisine with a fine mix of cocktails and wines. Everything from homemade pasta and fresh seafood to wood fired pizza can be thoroughly enjoyed.
Reviewed 8 December 2013

My dinner at Ouzo was one of the best meals I had in Columbia. Even though its not typical Columbian food (they say it is mediterranean), I thoroughly enjoyed my experience. We sat out over the park and got in some good people watching. A small problem we had, though, was some bums came around asking for money since we were outside in a public space. The service was great and they have a fully stocked bar. I recommend the grilled octopus as well as any of their wood fired pizzas. I would definitely go back if I am ever again in Santa Marta.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,246)

Reviewed 5 December 2013 via mobile

A nice restaurant with a good location on the square. Food was tasty but nothing spectacular and the service was so very slow. Seemed to be just one person getting all drink orders ready while the 4 - 5 available wait staff just looked on. There are better places in Santa Marta...

Reviewed 3 December 2013 via mobile

We went as a recommendation by our hotel, friends and trip advisor- it will not disappoint. It's on a cute little square with great outdoor seating. Many people complains out the service but I found no problem with it- and I came to eat anyways- so on to the most important part- the food.

You must must must get the lomo fino corozo. It is the best filet mignon I've ever had. Like my friend said "the gyro is amazing but nothing can compare to the lomo". Also, don't forget to get the pulpo asado- the flavors were amazing.

Will definitely eat here again before my time in santa Marta is up!

Reviewed 20 November 2013

We ate dinner at Ouzo on 2 separate occasions when in Santa Marta. In both instances it was great. You have to try the octopus, it was fantastic. The pizza is also great. It is definitely one of the best, if not the best, restaurants in Santa Marta. I would highly recommend it.

Reviewed 18 November 2013

By far, this is the best place to go eat in Santa Marta. You gotta try the pizza. A whole pizza serves two very well. I also had the Lomo Fino, which was exquisite. It's not your typical Colombian dish. It's more mediterranean. It's located at Parque de los Novios. The owner is a real cool dude.