- looks like its a pizza joint but does much more
- wonderful ambience on a pedestrian street
- also has a courtyard out back which had a wonderful setting which it shares with a number of restaurants on the same street
- curry chicken crepe.... Sounds dreadful but it wasn't! Really interesting and a nice change from fish
- 'kokiyas de cayeye' really homely cooking, a bit like a cottage pie but with a Caribbean twist. Sounds odd again, but genuinely scrummy!
- service good
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.