“Is one of thoses places where u want to come back and try all the menu!”

La Placita Burger Bar
Ranked #36 of 286 Restaurants in Santa Marta
Price range: US$5 - US$13
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Paris, France
“Is one of thoses places where u want to come back and try all the menu!”
Reviewed 26 January 2014 via mobile

Burgers are just great! One of my favorities is "la tayrona" . Typical colombian cousine beautifully packed in a burger. What I liked too was that the great atmosphere at la placita makes u to stay and have some drinks with your friends. Fav cocktail: mango margarita!!

1 Thank foodiefriday

New York City, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Solid dinner option”
Reviewed 21 January 2014

Burgers are good, by American standards. The service was a bit slow, but otherwise it was a great dinner experience and would definitely recommend to friends as a reliable spot for a meal.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Maggie S
New York City, New York
“Good burger, reasonably priced”
Reviewed 7 January 2014

The burger was very delicious. Nothing super special, I guess I was expecting more of a Colombian touch to it.
Besides food being great, the service... sucked. We waited over 30 minutes to get our burgers, and the drinks we got had no alcohol in them despite clearly saying con vodka, and double checking because we know our spanish sucks. The waitress also asked us if we want our drinks before the meal we said YES! we got the after we got our burgers :/

Visited December 2013
1 Thank Paul P
Jacksonville, Florida
“Delicious burgers”
Reviewed 11 December 2013

The burgers at La Placita were delicious. Unfortunately I waited 6 months to write this review, so I don't remember the name of the burger I ordered, but it had a white cheese on it (white cheddar, I believe), as well as a pepper sauce that had a white base. The wedge-style fries were fantastic.

This place is small, but service is very courteous. It takes a little while for the food to come out, but fresh food takes time. I think my husband and I may have waited 15 minutes or so after our order was placed. A pretty mixed crowd came in during our visit, including young couples, a mom with her children, and some other English-speaking people that I'm assuming were expats or backpackers. I really enjoyed this place and it was a nice end to our stay in Santa Marta.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank atw02
taganga
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“nice and tasty burgers”
Reviewed 7 December 2013

great spot at parque los novios
with tasty burgers,chori pan and homemade french fries
delicios juices and selection off beers

Visited July 2013