This is a great choice in Santa Marta. If you need some peace and quiet because you're tired to the party hostels, stay here.
1. The air con is always on and you have control over the temperature (unlike many of the hostels in Santa Marta). It gets very hot in this city so this is a huge plus.
2. Kitchen: There is a kitchen that is available to use for those on a budget.
3. Salsa with locals: On the weekends there was a lot of Colombians visiting Santa Marta dancing to salsa.
4. Very new and clean: The facilities are very nice. The shower has the best shower pressure that I've seen so far in Colombia.
5. Prices are cheap compared to ratty and loud La Brisa Loca which is right next door. Breakfast here is included.More