“Spa well worth every penny!!”

The Water Club by Borgata
Ranked #4 of 49 Hotels in Atlantic City
Reviewed 15 January 2012

My husband and I are spending this long weekend at the Water Club! It is a beautiful hotel and the spa is absolutely amazing.. When we first arrived the valet service gave my husband the car ticket but when we went to look for it, could not find. When we went to check in, we asked Joe our check-in host, if he could get us another ticket.. He said the valet was a different company and we needed to take care of that ourselves.. Ok, so that was my first impression! I wanted to leave immediately!! Really, that's how you treat your incoming guests?? I went downstairs and found the valet attendant and she graciously gave me a new ticket. Thank god I decided to ignore the ignorance of Joe at the front desk.. This is a wonderful and clean hotel with great service... I just hope others that encounter Joe do not leave on first impressions...

• Stayed: January 2012
5  Thank Kerrylis
Write a ReviewReviews (1,156)

Reviewed 12 January 2012

We went here for our 4th wedding anniversary. It was also our first night away from our baby. We went there early, checked in and went straight to the outlets. When we came back to the hotel, we went downstairs to the cafe lounge in the lobby and had a great time just relaxing, sipping on a martini and eating some appetizers. Our waitress was great; very friendly. We walked around the pool area and it honestly was gorgeous!! We felt like we were on a vacation. We had dinner at the Old Homestead... where you can not go wrong. Food is amazing. We went to the comedy club afterwards and had a few laughs... Gambled some and then went back to room to start again the next morning. Our room was amazing!!! We had a suite and it was so clean and comfortable I wished it was my real bedroom. I loved the rain shower. The next day we went fir breakfast at the diner in the borgata and then went for massages at the spa place on the top floor of the water club hotel! Another amazing experience!! Great service, great amenities, great everything..would highly recommend to everyone! When we left to go home we were completely stress-free and so re-energized!!! It was exactly what we needed!!

• Stayed: September 2011
5  Thank mato1180
Reviewed 12 January 2012

I love this hotel. I stayed for a long weekend over the July 4th weekend, and it was terrific! The front desk is friendly and efficient. We stayed in a king room and it was clean and well appointed. The bed was very comfortable and the linens were superb. The mini bar is fully stocked and there are robes, extra pillows and a great feel to the room. It was clean, and the bathroom is fabulous.
I will definitely return to the Water Club my next time in AC.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank vinoveritas59
Reviewed 10 January 2012

I've always stayed at the Borgata when I'm in Atlantic City and enjoy the ambiance and vibe there. I've never stayed on a Saturday night so this time our last minute trip put us in the Water Club. It is quieter on that side of the Borgata casino. You are also closer to Mur Mur and the food court. The rooms were very spacious, clean and comfortable. (Much better beds in Water Club then Borgata) I would stay here again in a heartbeat. More upscale than the original Borgata tower but you still have the same casino, restaurants and clubs. NOTE: It seems that this is where all the "Jersey Shore" type hang out on a winter weekend. If you can't tolerate that I suggest going somewhere else.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with friends
3  Thank hugs4tree
Reviewed 7 January 2012

Paid $450 for room on Saturday 7th of January. Small room and bad service. No one says hello, you can't contact the front desk, pool closed early at 7pm, most restaurants are closed for two week period, and overall staff is impersonal and seems unhappy.
Thought that this was going to be a great service experience, but only got cold service from everyone except in the casino.

• Stayed: January 2012
2  Thank Ronald B
Reviewed 6 January 2012

Stayed one night the day before new years eve. Check in super fast. Asked for a low floor, placed on the 6th. Loved the rain shower. Their bath towels are the best I have had in a hotel. Beautiful blue sheets and the pillows are nice and flat. The room was hot even in the winter, put the thermostat on 60.
I don't play slot machines but this time my wife told me to try. I loved the vegas hits machines, I would play it just for the music. Bonus wheel or money wheel here I come. I played a penny machine which I forgot the name. When you hit a certain combination it announces BIG WINNER! Then you realize you just won 10 dollars. Slot machines are fun.
Went to my usual seat in the poker room. Man, it was packed.
Went the next day to play let it ride because a friend of mine was playing. I played a long time ago. They have a new bet for your 3 card hand with a bonus chart. Last hand I got 789 of hearts, straight flush, collected black chips, tipped 25 bucks and ran away.
Already booked for a return trip.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank AcesFull
Reviewed 6 January 2012

This is a great, no-kids place to stay that is actually a relaxing oasis in Atlantic City.
I highly recommend a bloody mary, with a side order of seasoned fries while you sit by the indoor pool.

Room Tip: Go on a weenight. Just as much fun, and way less expensive.