“Beautiful decorated room”

Ranked #4 of 49 Hotels in Atlantic City
New York
“Beautiful decorated room”
Reviewed 7 April 2013 via mobile

stayed on a Thursday. Everything in the room is top notch. Even the glassware is high quality. Rain shower with excellent toiletries and towels. Many new slots I have never seen before. Spotless facility. Only negative drink service at tables and slots very slow. At a three card poker table at 3am we didn't see a drink server for more than 45 minutes. Buffet was very good for lunch. Check in at 10pm was empty. Slots were hitting very well both days. First hand at let it ride got a three card straight flush. The top hotel in atlantic city by far.

• Stayed April 2013
1 Thank AcesFull

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (258)
NJ
Reviewed 5 April 2013 via mobile

Just returned from a two night stay at The Water Club and we will definitely return. The room was nicely furnished and we had a spectacular view of A/C. Loved being able to relax at the indoor pools. When we arrived the only pool open was the one located in the Spa. The next day the main one was open just until 2:00pm due to a private function. Would have liked more pool time. Enjoyed the quietness of the hotel and just a short walk over to the Borgata for all the action. The only downside is during the week your dining options are limited at the Borgata. At The Water Club the Sunroom didn't open until 3:00pm while we were there. Definitely is my place to stay from now on when visiting A/C.

Stayed April 2013, travelled on business
Massapequa, New York
Reviewed 1 April 2013

Check in at the Hotel was quick and we upgraded to a Corner Suite to enjoy the view of Atlantic City. The Room was a nice size with a beautiful bathroom. The shower had 2 shower heads but somehow each time we showered(even when we were careful) it seemed to leak on the bathroom floor. Immersion Spa should be on your list for a spa service if staying at the Water Club.

Room Tip: Upgrade to a Corner suite to enjoy an amazing view.
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled as a couple
Elkton, Maryland, United States
Reviewed 31 March 2013

You won't find a better hotel and overall gambling experience than this place! Very clean, lots of slots to choose from. The clubs are great. And many restaurant options that are open almost everyday.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 March 2013

The Water Club feels like a resort! If your looking to be treated with class and be surrounded with it this is the place in Atlantic City. Check-in was so easy and the the employee was so friendly that as a first impression you instantly felt welcomed. Our room was immaculate and spacious. We then decided to get a drink downstairs where there is a bar with a fireplace. This is a must! So relaxing , romantic and delicious shrimp cocktail. Our stay at the Water Club was not out first and will definitely not be out last. It is a must stay if Atlantic City is your destination !!

• Stayed February 2013
2 Thank Giordano714
Connecticut
Reviewed 24 March 2013

My friends and I stayed here for one night at the beginning of this month during a weekend getaway. What a gorgeous hotel! When we first walked in I was thinking, wow, this is really a classy place. Check in was a little slow but then again it was a SAturday afternoon. One of the members in our party got us the room for less than what a normal SAturday night would be since they are frequent visitors and gamblers, so that worked out very well on our part.Our room was immaculate! We had a great view and the bathroom was the best part of the whole room. Huge, clean, and something I would want in my own house! I was amazed at how fast the elevators were! Anytime we needed to get on them, we were never waiting unlike other hotels I've stayed at. We did use the indoor pool. What another unbelievable and relaxing place! The indoor pool area had 2 pools and 2 jacuzzi's, many palm trees, and an array of lounges. It was pretty crowded and it took the attendants awhile to take away the towels that were left behind by other guests. This was not just an issue with us but with another group of ladies also. Once our lounges were available it was absolute relaxation! The pools and jacuzzi's were clean and at a comfortable temperature. The area around the pool was a bit slippery so you had to be careful when walking around the pool. We decided to get a refreshment at the bar so I went up to the bar where there were 3 people behind the bar and no one else at the bar besides me. It took someone at least 2 minutes to even acknowledge me which of course feels like an eternity. When I was finally acknowledged, I asked the bartender a question, he answered and then that was it, he never asked me for my order or anything. So, I politely waited for him to come back to me to help me when another couple came beside me and he acknowledged them right away. I was like are you kidding? So, they ordered and received their water that they ordered and the look on my face probably gave it away, I was pretty upset. I placed my order, left a tip, and left.
We also noticed the woman next to us attempted to place a food order multiple times and the woman taking orders ignored her multiple times, she was getting frustrated also with the service. On a better note, we did order food and it was delish! We ordered the tortilla chips with salsa and guacamole and the french fries. Both appetizers were tasty! Despite the not so great customer service in the pool area, it was a great few hours of R&R.
Check out was easy (right on the TV) and valet was a bit slow but they had a pleasant woman working the valet area. I would absolutely come back to The Water Club in a heartbeat! YOu won't be let down if you stay here!

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank gordon fan
Leeds, United Kingdom
Reviewed 19 March 2013

Modern, clean, and very spacious rooms with panoramic views, this has to be one of the best hotels I've stayed in. The bathroom was also outstanding and also very spacious with a large walk-in shower, which itself had enough room to freely move about in. There were even bathrobes available. Security is very good and a check-out facility can be accessed on the TV menu. Don't touch the sweets and drinks that are on display in the rooms unless you actually intend to buy them. I understand that rooms here can be rather expensive depending upon the time of week or season. However, if you can take advantage of one of the special offers like we did, then it's fantastic value for money. Very impressive.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled with friends