“Great atmosphere, great facial, great massage. A++”

Qua Spa at Caesars Atlantic City
“Great atmosphere, great facial, great massage. A++”
Reviewed 7 February 2013

I had a great experience at Qua Spa a few weeks ago. I was greeted and toured by an attendant and I loved the idea of trying 3 different temperatures in the hot tubs. Had a great facial (in regards to the previous review they don't ask you specific areas in a facial because its just a shoulder rub, and no one wants a therapist who talks so describing the products as their applied is pure sillyness) so her review doesn't make sense to me. I also had a young girl but she had great pressure and was bubbly. I felt very welcomed by her. Also had a nice $99 special massage. My therapist said she couldn't go deeper as I would have liked a little harder but she was still kind and had a steady hand. I walked around the retail room when I was done and had a nice laugh with the front desk girl. Overall it was a really nice time and everyone there was happy and seemed to truly like their jobs. Will go back in a few months!

Elizabeth, New Jersey
32 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“OK - Have had better”
Reviewed 31 December 2012

This was my 2nd time using Qua Spa. It's fine. Mid-week specials are worth it, but at full price I'm not too impressed. Carpeting leading to spa was dirty. I noticed men having to be led around in their robes (for the woman's area to the treament room I ddid not have to walk about). I asked specific questions about what kind of facial the young lady assigned to me would recommend - but she was really very uncommunicative. Did not explain what products she was putting on me. never asked how I liked my pressure for the massage or if I wanted a specific area worked on (which in my experience are typical things one gets asked for a masaage). I like Caesar's - and will probably go again - but will definietly book only treatments that have specials available.

Visited December 2012
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Disappointed with our visit”
Reviewed 5 November 2012

Supposedly, they re-did the spa but you couldn't prove it by me. It was not maintained, especially the pool area. They charge top-spa prices, but we were disappointed with the entire experience. The locker area is very cramped, and when it is crowded, impossible to navigate.

Visited December 2011
New York City, New York
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Average Spa”
Reviewed 27 August 2012

Ive definitely been to better. Very few amenities, only two showers, and very small relaxation room. When its time for your treatment they walk you past the front desk in your robe. Not cool. Rooftop pool and deck are good though...

Visited August 2012
New York
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Worth it.”
Reviewed 26 August 2012

I spent a week in atlantic city and after reading reviews I checked out the great deal Qua spa at Caesers. For $119. You have a choice of facial, massage or body scrub(?). I went for the facial which was a solid basic facial, very enjoyable. The best part is that you can use the spa facilities the entire day. My fave was the Roman baths. OMG so relaxing. And clean, I had to force myself to leave. After the baths and a quick visit to the sauna, I went outside to the adult pool. Which is all included. My only disappointment was that after coming off a deep relaxation, the pool was noisy, people smoked, and the pool Itself was small. However for the price it was still well worth it. Keep in mind that this bargain is only during the week. Also went back for a hot stone couples massage. Amazing!

Visited August 2012