1,468 results
All reviewstun tavernmiss americaclub leveltrain stationoutlet storesself parkingsaturday nightcrownsboardwalkacpageantjitneyexpresswayconveniencebellmanconcertgarage
Reviewed 8 October 2011

This hotel has very nice rooms but it lacks a casino and the parking situation is a pain. The rooms are relatively new and modern and nice. The elevators are slow, and when there is alot of people checking in or out, you may have to wait 10 minutes before you can get on. They have no parking lot, so you have to park across the street in a private garage. Even though it may be hassle, I would stay at this hotel instead of most casinos because the rooms here are nicer.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 October 2011

We stayed a couple of nights in Atlantic City at this hotel and it was ruined on the first night by a group of revellers having a drunken Frat Party in a neighbouring room at 3am. Having said that when we called reception the security gurads were up and had it stopped within 5 minutes. However this has jaded my opinions of the hotel. The room we stayed in was very comfortable and clean and the hotel was very nice. My only gripes are having to pay for parking and for internet in our rooms. I can understand the parking as it is at a premium in AC but internet? come on! I know you can get free internet in the lobby but charging people $10 a night just for that privilege really sucks. When the "lower star" rated hotels all give free wifi why can't the supposed better category hotels do the same.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Rikk S
Management response:Responded 17 October 2011

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experiences. We are very sorry to hear that you were disturbed by the folks in the next room but happy that our security department was able to resolve the situation so quickly. Thank you for your comments regarding our parking and internet charges. Our hotel guests do have the option of free Wi-Fi in our lobby as well as complimentary access to computers and printer in our Link business center located on our second floor. If your travel plans bring you to Atlantic City again, it would be our pleasure to welcome you back!

Reviewed 7 October 2011

Upon booking the Sheraton I was excited and had high hopes. Over all I felt a little let down. Parking was a real pain. No one tells you to park behind the train station and under the building across the street "convention center". Once you find parking its definitely a little hike to the front door. Not a New York city hike but a hike none the less. If I were a single lady or lady traveling alone. I would not feel safe at all walking to my car. When exiting the back side of the parking area, we were hit up by homeless people wanting money. Having only my Debt card I could not give them any money. I had been to the grocery store to buy food for the next few days which was still in my trunk. When I offered him food he got angry. Once you walk into the Hotel the lobby is amazing and really makes you feel like you in a large Vegas style hotel. Check in goes really fast if you book and pay ahead of time. I had a suite on the top floor. The room was very nice but the carpet had many many stains, and the shower didn't drain. If you took along shower you would have to stand knee deep in your own filth. Also if you want to gamble you will have to drive as the casinos are some distance away. Room service was ok at best. Over all I would stay here again but it would not be my first choice.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 17 October 2011

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your helpful feedback. We are very sorry that you felt let down by your recent stay with us. We have taken your observations to heart and shared them with both our Housekeeping and Engineering Departments. Our high hope is that your travels will bring you back to Atlantic City, to stay with us to see our improvements. Please feel free to contact our Executive Office to assist with your return arrangements. Safe Travels!

Reviewed 1 October 2011

I had a room located on 11th floor.

About the self-parking:
Around 1 a.m. in the morning, I saw a guard sitting by the door #6, the closest entrance to the Sheraton parking lot, at the convention center. It's charged 15 dollars per day.( I checked in around 3:00 p.m., and the parking permit expires 6 :00 p.m. the next day)

About heated pool and spa center:
It's temporarily closed for renovation, from 9/25 ~ 11/?.

About the room:
I bid through priceline.com and was automatically assigned to a 2 separate-bed room. The window outlooks many casinos, which shines at night time, and some views of ocean. There is no fridge or microwave. I can hear traffic on the street in day time, foot steps from upstair room, and sometimes the toilet flushing sound.

About the hotel building:
The lights of one of the Sheraton mark outside the building is partially broken.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 September 2011

I took my husband to AC for his 40th birthday party; we used this as an oppurtinuty to get away for a four day weekend. I am an SPG member and have never been disappointed until now.
It started with the parking fees. It was just mind blowing, of course we selected the valet but this was the beginning. Then we checked in the bell man took us to the room (11th floor), as soon as the elevatr door opened I smelled an musty, moldy odor. I ignored the smell, we went into the room the smell was there.
then i noticed the room was actually a handicapped room, it was large, but, the bathroom was akward with the shower - the floor was soaked after a shower and almost went into the bedroom, its quite bizarre becaue i thought to myself im not in a wheel chair and im using all the towels in the room to soak up the water, what does someone in a wheelchair do?
The smell continued to annoy me the entre night, but, i didnt want to frustrate my husband by bringing it to his attentioni was annoyed because when i am annoyed he would have been upset, calling the frnt desk to make me happy and it was his weekend. Therefore, the next morning i took the elevator to three random floors on my way down to complain about this odor. each floor i stopped on did not have this smell, i get to the front desk to explain my problem and they immediately give us a differnt room.
I knew that i wasnt crazy because there was a huge difference.
The hotel is so badly kept, I truly would like to meet the GM to have a one on one, about it. There are huge showcases that draw your attention but you cannot admire it because its FILTHY, its the same on the outside of the building. i kept saying to my sband cannot believe this is a Sheraton hotel. it has potential but my word the GM should be stumping the halls and noticing the lobby and outside of the building need cleaning. the staff is very freindly, but, i felt like their hands were constantly out. please dont get me wrong we travel ALL the time and I am a good tipper. but, i felt like i was in downtown Nassau Bahamas with beggers. it was almost pathetic, to see they are all this way which goes back to the GM to have a better training program, there is a way to be good to people and recevie a genuine tip which would be even larger than begging for a tip.
I chose this Hotel because of the 30 guests attending his party it was more affordable for all than the Borgato that weekend. which by the we stayed there in April (AMAZING).
Again, disappointed and will never recommend this hotel to anyone.

I am more annoyed they emailed me for feedback I gave them my concerns which was more private than posting it on this site, and no one even had the courtesy to reply. I didnt reach out to complain as i did to write this review. They emailed me! which again shows they are on the same level as the hotels on west atlantic city.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple