1,471 results
All reviewstun tavernmiss americaclub leveltrain stationoutlet storesself parkingsaturday nightking bedcrownsboardwalkacpageantjitneyexpresswayconveniencebellmanconcert
Reviewed 11 November 2011

Thank you to the entire staff at the Sheraton in Atlantic City who helped make my wedding anniversary weekend special! We were surrprised with a free upgrade to a suite and it made our stay fabulous! The room was beautiful and clean and the staff was fantastic. Thank you again!!!

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 1 December 2011

Congrats on your Wedding Anniversary!! We are so happy we were able to make your Anniversary special! Thank you for choosing to stay at the Sheraton Atlantic City to celebrate!

Reviewed 8 November 2011

I had a decent stay at the AC Sheraton and it was convenient to my conference. However, I believe I have been overcharged 200 dollars and when I called I was told someone would call me to explain the bill. No one has called and it has been almost two days, I cannot submit my expense voucher because I don't know why I was overcharged! When I called billing during the workday I received voicemail boxes for about 6 people. This evening when I called the front desk I was told the manager was with someone else. I left a message. This is entirely too much work to talk to someone to find out why I was overcharged!!

Management response:Responded 22 November 2011

We are pleased that you had a decent stay and enjoyed our convenient location, but we really dropped the ball on continuing our great guest service after you checked out. We can’t apologize enough for the difficulties that you had reaching someone to assist you. Everyone hates to be trapped in voice mail loops and there is no excuse for sending you around in circles. Thank you for bringing this to our attention and be assured that it will be investigated thoroughly. Please contact our Executive Office so that we can make sure that your billing issues are resolved to your satisfaction, we want to continue to be your choice in Atlantic City!

Reviewed 3 November 2011

I stayed at the Sheraton when I attended a conference at the AC Convention Center. The hotel is nice but the level of service was slightly "off". First, check-in was slow. We waited on a line for almost 15 minutes on a Sunday afternoon. Our room was comfortable and had a great view but the beds weren't made up properly. They appeared to have been made up quickly. Two of the lamps didn't work. Since I only had one night to explore AC, I was really surprised there were no tourist materials in the room -none. When I inquired at the front desk I was handed a couple of brochures and a xeroxed map of the city. The front desk staff and bell staff were nice but there was nothing about the stay that would make the Sheraton a slam-dunk for my next visit.

Management response:Responded 9 November 2011

Thanks so much for taking the time to write this review. We are delighted that you found our staff helpful and friendly. Our beds are extremely comfy and the view of the Atlantic City skyline is definitely one of the best! We do apologize for the cleanliness issues that you described in your guestroom rest assure we have shared you comments with our housekeeping staff. Next time you visit our hotel please visit our Concierge located in our lobby, they will be more than happy to share their knowledge of Atlantic City and all the attractions the City has to offer. We look forward to having you as our guest real soon for a ‘Slam Dunk” visit! Please feel free to contact our Executive Office for us to assist with your return stay!

Reviewed 2 November 2011

Very dirty and dingy. Needs a major renovation and would not recommend.

Management response:Responded 10 November 2011

We apologize and invite you to contact our Executive Office with the details of your stay.

Reviewed 27 October 2011

I was in Atlantic City this past week and staying at another hotel for a convention. I did not want to drive home after the convention, so i book a room at the Sheraton. I am so glad I did. Mrs Ceci who book my rooms, 4 in all, made it so easy it was unbeliveable. I thought to myself that i would have a problem checking in. When i pull up to the hotle and the young man came up and open my door that is when i was able to relax. Gwen at the desk check all of us in fast. the service was OUTSTANDING from everyone. I wish I stay at the Sheration all week. The room was clean,the food,TUN, was great. i can say enought of how well i was treated.KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK?

Room Tip: hight floors have a better view of the sea
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled with friends
Management response:Responded 9 November 2011

We are so glad you stayed! It is so nice to hear that our team was able to welcome you with open arms and you were able to “relax.” I will pass your kind comments along to Mrs.Ceci, she will be so glad to hear she was able to make your stay “Outstanding!!” We strive to make people feel at home here at the Sheraton Atlantic City! We are so glad you enjoyed the Tun Tavern, we are very lucky to have such a unique Restaurant/Brewery for our guests to enjoy some homemade beer! We hope your travels will bring you back to Atlantic City soon!