“Excellent staff at this Sheraton” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Sheraton Atlantic City Convention Center Hotel

Sheraton Atlantic City Convention Center Hotel
Ranked #11 of 50 Hotels in Atlantic City
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
“Excellent staff at this Sheraton”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 November 2011

Good service and friendly people make all the difference and the Sheraton in Atlantic City (by the Convention Center) has the BEST staff ever. Hasan Reza is so very helpful and makes the most wonderful Chai Latte around! Marina Khalun at the Front Desk makes check-in a breeze and is pleasant from beginning to end! I would go back just to see those fantastic people! :)

• Stayed November 2011, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
, General Manager at Sheraton Atlantic City Convention Center Hotel, responded to this review, 1 December 2011
Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Sheraton Atlantic City! We are thrilled to hear about the great service you received and glad you enjoyed your stay! Hasan does make some yummy Chai Latte’s and his Hot Chocolate is not bad either!! Marina will be pleased to hear that she had made you experience here with us a pleasant one! Our “Fantastic” Staff is awaiting your next visit!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (225)
  • Korean first
Milltown, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 November 2011

Thank you to the entire staff at the Sheraton in Atlantic City who helped make my wedding anniversary weekend special! We were surrprised with a free upgrade to a suite and it made our stay fabulous! The room was beautiful and clean and the staff was fantastic. Thank you again!!!

• Stayed November 2011, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Congrats on your Wedding Anniversary!! We are so happy we were able to make your Anniversary special! Thank you for choosing to stay at the Sheraton Atlantic City to celebrate!
West Keansburg
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 November 2011

I had a decent stay at the AC Sheraton and it was convenient to my conference. However, I believe I have been overcharged 200 dollars and when I called I was told someone would call me to explain the bill. No one has called and it has been almost two days, I cannot submit my expense voucher because I don't know why I was overcharged! When I called billing during the workday I received voicemail boxes for about 6 people. This evening when I called the front desk I was told the manager was with someone else. I left a message. This is entirely too much work to talk to someone to find out why I was overcharged!!

• 3 of 5 bubbles
, General Manager at Sheraton Atlantic City Convention Center Hotel, responded to this review, 22 November 2011
We are pleased that you had a decent stay and enjoyed our convenient location, but we really dropped the ball on continuing our great guest service after you checked out. We can’t apologize enough for the difficulties that you had reaching someone to assist you. Everyone hates to be trapped in voice mail loops and there is no excuse for sending you around in circles. Thank you for bringing this to our attention and be assured that it will be investigated thoroughly. Please contact our Executive Office so that we can make sure that your billing issues are resolved to your satisfaction, we want to continue to be your choice in Atlantic City!

Travellers are raving about these Atlantic City hotels

West Orange
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 November 2011

I stayed at the Sheraton when I attended a conference at the AC Convention Center. The hotel is nice but the level of service was slightly "off". First, check-in was slow. We waited on a line for almost 15 minutes on a Sunday afternoon. Our room was comfortable and had a great view but the beds weren't made up properly. They appeared to have been made up quickly. Two of the lamps didn't work. Since I only had one night to explore AC, I was really surprised there were no tourist materials in the room -none. When I inquired at the front desk I was handed a couple of brochures and a xeroxed map of the city. The front desk staff and bell staff were nice but there was nothing about the stay that would make the Sheraton a slam-dunk for my next visit.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
, General Manager at Sheraton Atlantic City Convention Center Hotel, responded to this review, 9 November 2011
Thanks so much for taking the time to write this review. We are delighted that you found our staff helpful and friendly. Our beds are extremely comfy and the view of the Atlantic City skyline is definitely one of the best! We do apologize for the cleanliness issues that you described in your guestroom rest assure we have shared you comments with our housekeeping staff. Next time you visit our hotel please visit our Concierge located in our lobby, they will be more than happy to share their knowledge of Atlantic City and all the attractions the City has to offer. We look forward to having you as our guest real soon for a ‘Slam Dunk” visit! Please feel free to contact our Executive Office for us to assist with your return stay!
NJ
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 November 2011

Very dirty and dingy. Needs a major renovation and would not recommend.

• 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
, General Manager at Sheraton Atlantic City Convention Center Hotel, responded to this review, 10 November 2011
We apologize and invite you to contact our Executive Office with the details of your stay.
ridgefield park new jersy
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 October 2011

I was in Atlantic City this past week and staying at another hotel for a convention. I did not want to drive home after the convention, so i book a room at the Sheraton. I am so glad I did. Mrs Ceci who book my rooms, 4 in all, made it so easy it was unbeliveable. I thought to myself that i would have a problem checking in. When i pull up to the hotle and the young man came up and open my door that is when i was able to relax. Gwen at the desk check all of us in fast. the service was OUTSTANDING from everyone. I wish I stay at the Sheration all week. The room was clean,the food,TUN, was great. i can say enought of how well i was treated.KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK?

Room Tip: hight floors have a better view of the sea
  • Stayed October 2011, travelled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
We are so glad you stayed! It is so nice to hear that our team was able to welcome you with open arms and you were able to “relax.” I will pass your kind comments along to Mrs.Ceci, she will be so glad to hear she was able to make your stay “Outstanding!!” We strive to make people feel at home here at the Sheraton Atlantic City! We are so glad you enjoyed the Tun Tavern, we are very lucky to have such a unique Restaurant/Brewery for our guests to enjoy some homemade beer! We hope your travels will bring you back to Atlantic City soon!
Fond du Lac, Wisconsin
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 October 2011

Now if you've ever watched the "Miss America Pageant" as a little girl, you'll love staying here and seeing the the memorabilia encased in the lobbly and second level. The room was clean and fine, no microwave or fridge for the amount of $$ it cost. But for me it was seeing the pageant gowns, crowns, and details of the women who wore them through the years that made it a worthwhile stop. I loved the shadow box displays of the Miss America Parade contestant's shoes which were decorated by them and shown off when the parade-goers shouted, "Show us your shoes!" We enjoyed the buffet breakfast and felt safe walking to the casinos and boardwalk. We liked the Jitney ride back late one evening, too.

Room Tip: We stayed on the 12th floor and faced E which gave us a view of the new Borgata, Wynn, and Taj Mahal...
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
, General Manager at Sheraton Atlantic City Convention Center Hotel, responded to this review, 7 November 2011
Did you know that you can relive your dream of becoming Miss America?! Just visit our very own Bert Parks statue in front of our hotel for your “Crowning moment!” It is so nice to hear comments about our unique Miss America Memorabilia. It is like taking a trip down memory lane! The dresses in our Lobby Rotunda take you back in time showing the many different styles throughout the years! We are proud to have the reigning Miss America’s dress displayed in our lobby. Each year the winner loans their dress to us for the year. So there is always something new for our guests to experience!! We hope you will make plans to visit us again soon and enjoy our new pieces of our collection!