“Beautiful hotel”

Sheraton Atlantic City Convention Center Hotel
Ranked #11 of 49 Hotels in Atlantic City
Reviewed 29 December 2010

We went to Atlantic City to enjoy the casino, beach, shopping and a bit of R & R. We got all of that. It rained for most of our four day trip, but the hotel was great. It is a non-smoking hotel which is nice, you can smoke right out front and it doesn't take long to get there from anywhere in the hotel. This hotel is really neat as it has all the dresses worn by Ms. America winners behind glass cases, it also has the shoe bar on second floor, which are the shoes worn in Ms. America pagents and free high speed internet! It was not the purpose of our stay but it was a nice little surprise to our vacation. The location is great, right off the interstate, and across the street from all shopping centres. The Boardwalk and casino's were not too far, about a 10 minute walk. There is also the option of a free shuttle to all the Trump casino's, Ceasars, Bally's, all the big names, conveniently located right out the front doors of the Sheraton. The Boardwalk was beautiful and had many little shops to browse, the beach was beautiful and from Ceasars you could walk out to the end of the pier overlooking the water. Truely amazing experience! The rooms were spacious and clean, nice size bathroom. We also got a mini fridge since we were there for a few days, which luckily they forgot to charge us for! Overall, for the money this was a gorgeous hotel, I would say the best hotel that did not have a casino or night club. If I went back to Atlantic City I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank AmbieBambi
Write a ReviewReviews (1,388)

Reviewed 27 December 2010

I didn't just stay here so the actual visit isn't fresh in my mind but I found the photos on my laptop. My husband and I were pleased with this hotel and we would stay again. the bliss and starbucks products were a plus!

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank IAmMuse
Reviewed 20 December 2010

I decided to book Sheraton last minute for a weekend getaway for my b/f's bday.. b./c of a mix up at another hotel that i originally booked. Sure glad i stayed at Sheraton, very affordable, friendly staff.

The room was modern-like..and very clean and comfortable. Walls are very thin, and doors seem to shut extra loud! Also, toilet is very loud ...

The only thing i didnt like was the location to the Tun Tavern..from the rooms it was a pretty nice walk....but food is affordable and tasty, drinks were awesome too! try the rasperry sangria !!

Parking was $15/day..but could lv and return as often as you like,

Overall: Great Stay !
Would definitely return!!

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 December 2010

I decided on a last minute trip to AC and I used Priceline to secure a room. For $90 I thought it was pretty good. The location is not that convenient for someone looking to hit the casinos. If its winter then prepare to brave the elements. The parking is $14 per day and you can exit and re-enter. The room was average. The bed was really comfy and I did get a great night sleep. The walls were thin though and at times when up I could hear people moving around. All in all it was ok.. nothing that says wow and nothing that caused me to frown.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled solo
1  Thank dre11434
Reviewed 4 December 2010

Stayed at hotel for two nights and was very pleased with the service and quality. Staff was very attentive to needs and filled requests rapidly and courteously. Room was a Corner King and was very nice. The relaxation DVD on the Sheraton TV was very meditative and can help after a stress-filled day! The General Manager even offered my wife a free copy of a CD with the music on it -- nice personal touch!

The Tun Tavern had good food, and the breakfast cafe provided good service.
Free Wi-Fi should be added to each room, instead of $9.95 per day internet charge.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 November 2010

I just returned from my second stay at the Sheraton Atlantic City. I stayed in a suite on the 14th floor, which was huge and had incredible views of the AC skyline. I used SPG points to book my stay (a standard room is 7,000 points per night). I always stay in Starwood hotels whenever possible, but Sheratons seem to be the most inconsistent of Starwood's brands (which also include Westin and W). The AC Sheraton was modern, with generally good service, however. It's located near the outlet mall, so you may need to take a cab to get to the Boardwalk depending on the season, but it couldn't be more convenient if you're in AC to shop or for a convention (the convention center is directly across the street from the hotel, as is the train station). As impressed as I was with the rooms, the food could definitely use improvement -- I wasn't blown away by any of the room service breakfast items (we ordered waffles, fruit, scrambled egg sliders, and a "bread basket"). The room service food arrived cold (the "bread basket" didn't arrive at all the first time around, and consisted of a small muffin, croissant, and English muffin). The staff was polite about it though. If you're used to staying in hotels in New York or Las Vegas, then you may need to lower your expectations slightly, but compared to other AC hotels, the Sheraton is your best bet.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 November 2010

My fiance and I stayed at the Sheraton Hotel in Atlantic City the night we got engaged. The hotel made the event extremely memorable from the great service to the wonderful food. The room was very clean and the mattress was extremely comfortable. The staff were very accommodating to all of our needs throughout our stay.
The Sheraton also houses the largest collection of Miss America memorabilia that includes dresses, shoes, and crowns worn through out the decades of the pageant. There is a Burt Park statue outside in the beautiful courtyard where you can take pictures as you are being crowned.
The hotel is in walking distance to many attractions and Casinos, including the Atlantic City Outlets the Walk for shopping and the Atlantic City Convention Center.
On your next trip to Atlantic City we recommend that you stay at the Sheraton Atlantic City.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled as a couple