We always stay in a comped room at the Borgata when we visit AC( at least once every 6 wks.) But I had a timeshare to use or lose, and being that my husband was working, we thought booking in AC would be fun and he could join me on Thursday 'til Sunday.
Check-in was disappointing because the couple occupying my apt. delayed their check-out. The lobby was shabby(if you can call it a lobby.) Very institutional looking. The carpeting on my floor was soiled. The apt. itself stunk of cigarette smoke. The terrace did not have a sliding screen so what's the value of a terrace if you can't leave the door open to enjoy the ocean air. The space between the bed and bureau was about 6 inches! The pillows were so old and lumpy with the cases barely covering them. I was to stay the full week but only slept there 2 nights, booked the Borgata for the next 2 nights, told my husband not to bother joining me, and aborted my stay. The security in the garage is not safe. The gate remains open as your parking enabling any lurcher to pass through. I felt very anxious parking at 7:30 PM. it is on a deserted side street with empty lots and a parking lot surrounding the place. Find another place to stay, this is the PITS.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your La Renaissance Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Renaissance Hotel Atlantic City
- Renaissance Hotel Atlantic City
- Renaissance Atlantic City
- Atlantic City Renaissance