La Renaissance Suites
Bally's Atlantic City(Atlantic City)
US$127
US$94
  • Beachfront
Golden Nugget(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
US$162
Best Western Envoy Inn(Atlantic City)
US$108
US$80
Caesars Atlantic City(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
US$131
US$99
  • Beachfront
Resorts Casino Hotel(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
US$117
US$112
  • Beachfront
Harrah's Resort Atlantic City(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
US$148
US$48
US$95
US$91
  • Pool
Courtyard Atlantic City(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
US$108
Courtyard
  • Restaurant
Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
US$130
US$182
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 May 2010

i wouldn't go saying this was the greatest place i ever stayed at but the rates were great, and the hotel is in the middle of all the casinos. it wasn't the nicest place i have stayed in AC but i would stay there again because of the price! the location wasn't in a great spot that i would walk there by myself late at night but it was perfect for a weekend getaway

• Stayed: December 2009, travelled as a couple
2  Thank erikar1987
Reviewed 10 March 2010

This is not a suite at the Borgata or Ballys or Ceasers. But you already know that going in. We had a 2 bedroom suite that was comprable in space and size to places I've stayed in Myrtle Beach for $1200/week. This place is on the boardwalk for all intents and purposes. When we first pulled in I was a little lost as to where I was to go or where I was to double park, but after going through the process, you basically lock your car up with them. There is even a "car" elevator to get your car parked on other floors, although we didnt use it. Parking was a little tight leaving because the garage was full when we left and some large vehicles surrounded me. We spent maybe 8 hours in our suite the whole weekend, and when we did, it was enough space that 6 of us felt like we had enough room and at one point had 14 of us in there for an hour or so waiting to go out on the boardwalk and to the casinos. I felt satisfied with our stay, but again I knew when I booked this place I could have got the same thing at Ceasers for about $900 more!

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled with friends
3  Thank Eric H
Reviewed 25 February 2010

Stayed there because of budgetary reasons. From a financial standpoint, it's not a terrible deal. However, be warned: the pool is drained for "maintanane" (not making this spelling up), the fitness center has three machines, all rusted over and in non-working condition, and the common areas all look pretty sad.

The building is surrounded on three sides by parking lots and empty and/or burned out blocks. It's an easy walk down the boardwalk to civilization, but if you're coming back late, it's a bit scary. Our room had views on 3 sides of the building, and every view faced a parking lot.

That said, the room was clean, the beds were acceptable, the parking garage is like a fortress, and there was someone there 24/7 to let you back in the building if a roommate had the passkey.

Overall, I'd have to say there are certainly worse places you could stay, but not many.

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled with friends
3  Thank zasupitts
Reviewed 24 October 2009

We always stay in a comped room at the Borgata when we visit AC( at least once every 6 wks.) But I had a timeshare to use or lose, and being that my husband was working, we thought booking in AC would be fun and he could join me on Thursday 'til Sunday.
Check-in was disappointing because the couple occupying my apt. delayed their check-out. The lobby was shabby(if you can call it a lobby.) Very institutional looking. The carpeting on my floor was soiled. The apt. itself stunk of cigarette smoke. The terrace did not have a sliding screen so what's the value of a terrace if you can't leave the door open to enjoy the ocean air. The space between the bed and bureau was about 6 inches! The pillows were so old and lumpy with the cases barely covering them. I was to stay the full week but only slept there 2 nights, booked the Borgata for the next 2 nights, told my husband not to bother joining me, and aborted my stay. The security in the garage is not safe. The gate remains open as your parking enabling any lurcher to pass through. I felt very anxious parking at 7:30 PM. it is on a deserted side street with empty lots and a parking lot surrounding the place. Find another place to stay, this is the PITS.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled solo
1  Thank Jagmac707
Reviewed 27 September 2009

OK folks here it is for all of these complainers on here about La Renaissance....WWWWAAAAAAAAAAA!!! Stop your crying people!! I'm tired of reading the same stupid nitpicky complaints, It's not on the boardwalk really! Please, you walk out the door hang a right and walk 30 ft to the boardwalk!! The room and windows were dirty!!! Nonsense, I witnessed cleaning staffs on every floor while there and our room was spotless, as far as the windows go OK the outside of the windows were dirty, do you really expect a medium priced budget hotel to pay to have the windows cleaned everyday??? The parking garage is hard to use! Crap learn how to drive I was in and out with a Mountaineer and 6 passengers with NO ISSUES. It's in a seedy neighborhood on a dead end street, ummm you're in AC, what exactly do you consider seedy?? Yeah it's not on the main strip of casinos where they keep it looking "safer" within a block or 2 but if people were actually scared around La Renaissance then you folks have some serious issues with what you consider safe and secure. Man up is the point there was nothing scary about it. IT's a 5-10 min stroll to the casinos and yes I will agree with those who said the pool is terribly small. It is impossible for an adult to swim a lap, it would be a waste of your time and effort. For the prcie of this hotel compared to the other bigger name hotels you CAN NOT go wrong. The fact that they can appease 6 adults in a 2 bedroom suite with a fully equiped kitchen/dining area, with a full LR is a huge + in my book! His and her sinks also in the bathroom of the 2 room suite. A master BR with a patio, no view but still nice. 2nd BR with 2 beds and a sleepout sofa, all rooms had TVs. All this for $330 with state taxes on a Sat night vs paying for 2 rooms at another casino is a no brainer! Go people just go!

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled as a couple