All reviews hot breakfast room was clean waffle maker eggs and sausage the breakfast area breakfast included tropicana casino pacific ave definitely stay here again beach boardwalk flat screen king bed smoking room cereal concert
Reviewed 6 July 2013

First I choose this hotel because of the reviews,but the reality is different.I stayed 1 night in this hotel.Never agais in.Overpriced,horrible Wi Fi,room smell is bad,rude service,Tiny pillows.Look for another hotel.

Room Tip: Don't stay here
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
5  Thank Noha A
Reviewed 15 June 2013 via mobile

My boyfriend and I went to Atlantic City for a beach day but by dinner we were tired and decided to get a hotel. We had parked by this hotel and decided it looked nice on the outside so we'd see if they had any vacancy and asked about their rates. They had a non smoking king for $110 and we had our choice of first or second floor. We stayed in room 220 and it was great! It was clean and the bed was super comfy. There was a gym and complimentary breakfast. And only a block to the boardwalk and beach! And free parking for that night. Couldn't beat it. We plan to stay there when we go back!

• Stayed: June 2013
2  Thank xoamyhope
Reviewed 3 June 2013

Went down to the beach with my friends on June 1st, came across the Quality Inn, decided to stay there for 2 nights. The staffs was very friendly, check in was quick and easy, the hotel was quite clean. Got into my room, the room was very roomy, clean and the restroom was very clean also. The bed was very comfy, slept 2 great nights :)

The only down side was that, there are no soda vending machines around, had to go across to the other motel to get sodas. :\

Overall we liked it. Good job!

Room Tip: Better here than Econo Lodge.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank Stephy8899
Reviewed 19 May 2013 via mobile

You know what you can expect in a hotel in a prime location in a casino city. This worked perfectly fine for me. The staff in breakfast room was friendly. Overall, good experience. Nothing to rave about, nothing to stay away.

• Stayed: May 2013
3  Thank Voyager_Kams
Reviewed 15 May 2013

Stayed at this hotel for two weekend nights last month. The rooms and hotel in general are kept in good condition as it was recently renovated. The rooms are clean, the beds are comfortable,the room is kind of on the small side though. The hot complimentary breakfast in the morning was a pleasant surprise. Negatives: the guest next door was smoking pot the whole stay, the smell was present as soon as you stepped out of your car. Another thing, don't loose your parking pass, if you do (mine flew out the window), you'll have to pay for a replacement.
I had to edit this review after I received my credit card statement. I paid in advance for this reservation, when I checked out of the hotel I was told I was all set since my stay had been paid. I was not informed of any other charges, when I checked the credit card bill I noticed that there was an extra $23 billed on the day I checked out; when I went back to the Choice Hotels folio for this reservation, they had charged me $10/day for parking and $1.50/day for the in-room safe which I didn't even use. When I called the hotel to inquire I was informed that their website does say that they charge for parking, it turns out that the only time you see that is when you click "RESERVE ROOM", they give you a total for your stay that does not include parking or safe fees, they do that on the sneak after you check out.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple