All reviewshot breakfastroom was cleanwaffle makerthe breakfast areabreakfast includedtropicana casinopacific avedefinitely stay here againboardwalk hallflat screenking bedsmoking roomcerealconcert
Reviewed 8 July 2013

Everything in our room looked new and appeared clean. Only problem was the smell of mold. Very distinct moldy smell.

Very close to boardwalk. Didn't appear to be a 'bad location' as others have claimed. You have to pay $10 to park in their parking lot and its only good from check-in (1600) to check-out (1100).

They give you ticket stubs to take to breakfast and ask that you don't bring food back in to your room. No one checked these tickets and there were many people coming grabbing plates of breakfast food and leaving, just to come right back and take some more. One guy must have come in 4-5 times taking plates of food. Only one waffle iron :( so never got my kiddos a waffle.

I probably would not return. Room cost a little over $300 for two double beds and I can pay that much and stay at a high end hotel. It was the 4th of July, though. I only ended up staying here because our trip was a last minute decision and there were no other rooms available at the resorts.

Overall, a good place. The mold smell just killed it for me, though.

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed 6 July 2013

First I choose this hotel because of the reviews,but the reality is different.I stayed 1 night in this hotel.Never agais in.Overpriced,horrible Wi Fi,room smell is bad,rude service,Tiny pillows.Look for another hotel.

Room Tip: Don't stay here
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
5  Thank Noha A
Reviewed 15 June 2013 via mobile

My boyfriend and I went to Atlantic City for a beach day but by dinner we were tired and decided to get a hotel. We had parked by this hotel and decided it looked nice on the outside so we'd see if they had any vacancy and asked about their rates. They had a non smoking king for $110 and we had our choice of first or second floor. We stayed in room 220 and it was great! It was clean and the bed was super comfy. There was a gym and complimentary breakfast. And only a block to the boardwalk and beach! And free parking for that night. Couldn't beat it. We plan to stay there when we go back!

• Stayed: June 2013
2  Thank xoamyhope
Reviewed 3 June 2013

Went down to the beach with my friends on June 1st, came across the Quality Inn, decided to stay there for 2 nights. The staffs was very friendly, check in was quick and easy, the hotel was quite clean. Got into my room, the room was very roomy, clean and the restroom was very clean also. The bed was very comfy, slept 2 great nights :)

The only down side was that, there are no soda vending machines around, had to go across to the other motel to get sodas. :\

Overall we liked it. Good job!

Room Tip: Better here than Econo Lodge.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank Stephy8899
Reviewed 19 May 2013 via mobile

You know what you can expect in a hotel in a prime location in a casino city. This worked perfectly fine for me. The staff in breakfast room was friendly. Overall, good experience. Nothing to rave about, nothing to stay away.

• Stayed: May 2013