All reviews hot breakfast room was clean waffle maker eggs and sausage the breakfast area breakfast included tropicana casino pacific ave definitely stay here again beach boardwalk flat screen king bed smoking room cereal concert
Reviewed 17 July 2013

My family and I spent one night here. The hotel it self was in good shape. The staff could have been a little more polite. We arrived in town before check-in, and I went to see about early check-in. They said no, which I fully understood, so I wanted to pay the $10 for the 24/hr parking fee. They gladly took that and asked me to pay for my room at that point as well. And to be honest, had no issue doing that either. We parked and went to the beach. When we arrived back later in the day, they proceeded to inform me, that I needed to pay another $50 for a security deposit, which is nowhere on their site. This did bother me quite a bit. As a Choice rewards member, this is something I have never seen at any of their other hotels.

My major problem happened on the second day. As we were heading out to our day at the beach, I slipped going down the steps, and slid about 7-8 step on my back. While the staff outside was quite attentive and offered medical service and helped my kids pick up the pieces of the mess, the management did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. I heard the staff calling management to inform them. Their response, "ok". After composing myself, I went into the office to check-out and pay for my other day of parking because we weren't going home just yet. The office staff, did not ask if I was ok, anything they could do, nothing. This turned me off from this place quite quickly. They then went on to call the cleaning staff to check my room, before refunding my deposit. And then proceeded to charge me another $10 for parking. The little things do wonders in my opinion, and the staff in the office was HORRENDOUS. Total arrogant snobs.

if you are looking for a courteous staff, spent the extra $20/night get your free parking and stay in a casino hotel. There are plenty.

Room Tip: Dont stay here, if you enjoy a good night sleep, or a good staff.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 July 2013

Everything in our room looked new and appeared clean. Only problem was the smell of mold. Very distinct moldy smell.

Very close to boardwalk. Didn't appear to be a 'bad location' as others have claimed. You have to pay $10 to park in their parking lot and its only good from check-in (1600) to check-out (1100).

They give you ticket stubs to take to breakfast and ask that you don't bring food back in to your room. No one checked these tickets and there were many people coming grabbing plates of breakfast food and leaving, just to come right back and take some more. One guy must have come in 4-5 times taking plates of food. Only one waffle iron :( so never got my kiddos a waffle.

I probably would not return. Room cost a little over $300 for two double beds and I can pay that much and stay at a high end hotel. It was the 4th of July, though. I only ended up staying here because our trip was a last minute decision and there were no other rooms available at the resorts.

Overall, a good place. The mold smell just killed it for me, though.

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed 6 July 2013

First I choose this hotel because of the reviews,but the reality is different.I stayed 1 night in this hotel.Never agais in.Overpriced,horrible Wi Fi,room smell is bad,rude service,Tiny pillows.Look for another hotel.

Room Tip: Don't stay here
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
5  Thank Noha A
Reviewed 15 June 2013 via mobile

My boyfriend and I went to Atlantic City for a beach day but by dinner we were tired and decided to get a hotel. We had parked by this hotel and decided it looked nice on the outside so we'd see if they had any vacancy and asked about their rates. They had a non smoking king for $110 and we had our choice of first or second floor. We stayed in room 220 and it was great! It was clean and the bed was super comfy. There was a gym and complimentary breakfast. And only a block to the boardwalk and beach! And free parking for that night. Couldn't beat it. We plan to stay there when we go back!

• Stayed: June 2013
2  Thank xoamyhope
Reviewed 3 June 2013

Went down to the beach with my friends on June 1st, came across the Quality Inn, decided to stay there for 2 nights. The staffs was very friendly, check in was quick and easy, the hotel was quite clean. Got into my room, the room was very roomy, clean and the restroom was very clean also. The bed was very comfy, slept 2 great nights :)

The only down side was that, there are no soda vending machines around, had to go across to the other motel to get sodas. :\

Overall we liked it. Good job!

Room Tip: Better here than Econo Lodge.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends