All reviewshot breakfastroom was cleanwaffle makerthe breakfast areabreakfast includedtropicana casinopacific avedefinitely stay here againboardwalk hallflat screenking bedsmoking roomcerealconcert
Reviewed 17 August 2013

Nice and clean walking distance to casinos boardwalk ect. by pass the comp breakfast we stayed two nights but I think we should of spent more time there we took the ferry to Lewes Delaware and went sight seeing it was a nice trip.

Room Tip: we got a good rest after spending the day on the boardwalk
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Leray S
Reviewed 6 August 2013

My wife and I had another perfect night at the Quality Inn Flamingo in Atlantic City on Monday. We did not have a reservation but the front desk staff was able to check us in quickly and cheerfully.
The room was sparkling , the furnishings new, and the overall decor was refreshing. The air and the refrigerator were both turned on when we entered the room. The fridge was a real plus as we were able to keep our White House subs cool until the next morning for our 3 hour trip back to Northern New Jersey.
Being senior citizens, we are always concerned about security and safety. The grounds of the Flamingo are very well lit and we were able to park very close to our room. The motel is right on Pacific Avenue and jitneys and taxis are litteraly at your doorstep, no need to go trampling through the large casino hotels to get to the Avenue to find transportation. The legs "ain't what they used to be".
The complimentary breakfast was super and was certainly more than enough to "tide us over" until we could dig into those Atlantic City White House Subs after we got home.
We have stayed here many times over the years and each time was better than the previous one.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kinnelon59
Reviewed 6 August 2013

After reading a number of reviews I decided to give it a try. Room was clean, service was great, the room was quiet, and the beds comfortable. There was an odd smell in the room. Not terrible just odd. My clothes smelled like the room when I got home. I would definitely stay there again. Watch for addition charges. They charged me $1.50/day for a safe. I didn't even know I had a safe in the room. He said he'd talk to the manager and see about crediting it back to me. I'm not holding my breath. In a great location for the boardwalk and beach activity.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank djlamlBuffalo
Reviewed 5 August 2013

I have stayed at this hotel twice in the last year. While this is an older hotel the rooms are updated and the staff is great. I left my sweater in the room when I checked out, white sweater on white bedspread. I called the hotel, the maid had found it, turned it in and they sent it back to me. Such a pleasure!

Room Tip: This hotel is only one block from the boardwalk. The rooms were very quiet and comfortable. Great location, great staff.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Casey07836
Reviewed 31 July 2013

Arrived early on a Sunday and was able to park. Yes the charge but so do all of the casinos. Front desk welcomed us to grab coffee and breakfast. Check in was right @ 3 as promised. All staff (especially the front desk) were friendly and accommodating. Room was very clean which for AC is a minor miracle. Just about to book another stay. What a diamond in the rough. If you don't need a pool and don't mind a walk to the action this is a fabulous AC hotel.

Room Tip: Rooms on the 3rd floor seem larger.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends