All reviewshot breakfastroom was cleanwaffle makerthe breakfast areabreakfast includedtropicana casinopacific avedefinitely stay here againboardwalk hallflat screenking bedsmoking roomcerealconcert
Reviewed 6 October 2013 via mobile

Clean efficiant staff good location you get more then yuo paid for rooms and shpwer facility looks like have been renovated lately breakfast can be improoved sure i will stay there next time i sm at atlantic city

Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 September 2013

I hadn't been to Atlantic City in a very very long time and figured I should check it out again and booked a night at this location because it was reasonable and close to the boardwalk.

Pros:
- location -- on Pacific Avenue which is a block from the boardwalk and the beach.
- reasonable (though I felt bad for the walk-up guest who was just looking for a place to shower and was charged what I thought was a horrendous price for the night.)
- breakfast in included and it's not a bad breakfast and you save a few bucks here. There were a few families staying so there is a savings there on the first meal of the day.

Cons:
- my room looked clean but whatever it was they used as a cleaning product smelled so strong. Unfortunately, I was on the main level and did not feel safe leaving my door open (not that I would have done that on the 2nd level either, but would have taken more of a chance) so I decided to run the AC for a couple of hours while I went out. Could they perhaps use something less smelly?
- pay parking --- guess it also shows how long it had been since I was in AC last --- you pay for parking everywhere unless you can get it comped. There was no comping here. I paid $10 for overnight parking.

Not sure if I will be returning to AC anytime soon, but if I were looking for something cheap, this place might fit the bill, but think I will want to stay somewhere else.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Gnutter
Reviewed 23 September 2013

Let me preface this by saying I typically don't like motels because they tend to be shady. But for what we paid the quality of the room and location was great. I traveled with my husband and we usually like to hang out at the Tropicana. On a tight budget, I did some research and found out about this hotel and decided to give it a try. The rooms are really decent, much better than I expected from a motel. Updated fixtures, comfortable bed, nice flat screen t.v. fridge and coffee maker, which are normally must-haves for me. It was right up the block from the Tropicana so I didn't have to give up my preferred location and still have a decent room for half the cost. There is a store right across the street so it was easy to grab bottles of water and snacks to have on deck. Check in and check out were a breeze and the staff was friendly (despite other reviews of the opposite). Breakfast left something to be desired, but the waffle was good the one morning I went. I didn't bother on the second morning.

My only complaints are that the carpets need desperate cleaning. Also, we never got room service and we had to actually go to the front desk to get fresh towels, soap and coffee for the next day. Otherwise, I would consider staying here again for a quick inexpensive getaway.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank JenniferAH11
Reviewed 17 September 2013

This is the best kept secret in AC in my opinion. If you just need a rrom last minute , this is the place. I've stayed here numerous times. The rooms are nice, and its lietrally less than a block from the boardwalk. If you just need a place to crash, but still wanna sleep in a nice room. This is the place. No its not a fancy hotel with all the extras, but it is nice compared to most hotels off the boardwalk.

Room Tip: They do have smoking rooms, so ask in advance
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank Ray215
Reviewed 9 September 2013 via mobile

Renovated, clean rooms at a well-managed property is what you'll find at this charming Quality Inn a 1/2 block from the beach! It was the greatest value, the housekeepers were great and work fast! The place is super clean and very well-lit at night. This place feels like having your own beach apt in Atlantic City. The check-in area has coffee/tea set up 24 hours...for free. The owners have heart. : )

• Stayed: August 2013