“"Cheap" is the key word here!”

Quality Inn Flamingo
Ranked #18 of 49 Hotels in Atlantic City
warsaw, ny
“"Cheap" is the key word here!”
Reviewed 26 June 2014

I attended a conference in Atlantic City with my husband. We didn't want to pay a huge price for a shower and a place to sleep for a few hours. I realized that my choice was not the best with the discovery of what appeared to be dirty towels hanging in the bathroom when we first arrived. I noticed a stain/spot on the bedspread (it could have been blood - I was not sure?) so I grabbed everything and went down to the manager in the office. He made some notes and took our room number down. I hope the cleaning person got an earful!
The breakfast was iffy - not enough tables and it took forever to make a waffle.
I didn't appreciate having to pay for parking. We were charged for a safe in the room - yet we could't find it!! Very odd!
There were shifty people hanging around when we were coming back at the end of our evenings. I was a bit nervous, yet it quieter than I expected and we did sleep well. It served the purpose, was a block from the boardwalk, however, I would not stay there again, or recommend this place to friends.

Room Tip: The colors in the room did not "go" - like green walls with blue and brown curtains. One e...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
7 Thank tattoojules12

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (63)
Topeka, Kansas
Reviewed 25 June 2014

We checked into this motel (June 2014) expecting to stay for 4 day and then drive up to Phili. The downstairs room we were given was horrible. The entry way floor was dirty and the room was hot. When we turned on the Heat-o-later unit for the air conditioning a very strong smell of urine was observed. We called the owner who was on site and was given another room on the second floor. These rooms upstairs were clearly remodeled recently which made the room more tolerable, however the Heat-o-later unit for air conditioning did not smell of urine but it would not get cooler than 73 degrees. That did it. I got on the phone and book another hotel immediately. Also homeless people were seen walking through the parking lot several time and I didn't feel safe leaving any valuables in the room plus we couldn't see our car from the room window due to limited parking space. Yes its close to the beach if you are the BEACH BUM TYPE, if not don't stay at this place. Yuck!

Room Tip: If you must stay here, ask for and upstairs room and take valuables with you when ever you leave.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Deidre H

Travellers are raving about these Atlantic City hotels

Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

We stayed here Father's Day weekend. It's an ok place. Nothing great. They charge $10 extra to park on top of the room price. The room had a musty smell. Made it hard to breath. The carpet was dirty. My new white socks were black after walking already. The bed was clean and comfortable.
The soda machine outside only gives quarters back when you put your dollars in.
You can hear everything from other rooms and people outside.
The hot breakfast was ok. 1 waffle maker for 20 people.
I wouldn't stay here again. But it was ok for a last min birthday get away.

Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Heather H
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 9 June 2014 via mobile

The rooms are your typical motel rooms, nothing fancy, but they meet your needs. If you are looking for luxury, you most likely aren't looking at rooms here anyway. The rooms are clean, with very comfortable beds. The employees seem willing to help, should you have an issue. My first room had an air conditioner that wasn't cooling the room after being left closed, during boardwalk & casino adventures for the first few hours. I called the front desk when I returned, and received prompt service and an equallyequally swift move to another room without question. I also was allowed to preview the next room prior to relocation. My new room's air conditioner works great, maybe even too good, and I'm a person who sleeps with a/c at home in the winter. I would stay here again, unless I got a better deal at a larger hotel.

• Stayed June 2014
1 Thank Monai412
phila pa
Reviewed 2 June 2014

Went to a conference this weekend, and stayed here, the room was clean and neat. The breakfast was continental and then some. I always left full :) The manager was nice and very patient. Close to the boardwalk( across the street.) Stores in the area and the Taj down the street. God willing, I will be back next year . Overall, this is a nice place to stay at a reasonable price.

Room Tip: There is a $50 deposit when you check in, but you get it back when you check out
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank jesussaves1
Reviewed 2 June 2014

Rooms were small, beds were small, comforters looked dirty, and staff was rude. They advertised free internet and free parking, but neither were provided. I purchased the room off of Priceline.com, and was told to take my issues up with them. I will not be going back.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Nicole B
Reviewed 27 May 2014

The room was clean, decent. It's a Motel, so don't expect the Taj Mahal or anything. It served the purpose. The walls are paper thin, so be cautious about that. A block down from the Tropicana & Boardwalk. Super expensive during Holiday weekends, but all hotels are like that during holidays. Nelson who checked us in was super nice. Also very helpful. Never made the continental breakfast, so can't comment about that. They provide free coffee around the clock, but don't bother, pretty blah. Ask for a room on the lower level, as they have no elevators. I'm disabled, so the lower level worked well. I may stay again, in the future.

Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple