“My favorite place on Thursday Nights -Chelsea!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Cabana & C5

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Cabana & C5
New Jersey
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“My favorite place on Thursday Nights -Chelsea!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 August 2009

Cabana Club 5 at the Chelsea is the best place to go on a Thursday night in Atlantic City no matter where you stay. I personally won't go anywhere with out being on the guest list to get into a club but by hooking up with the right promoter you will be treated like a king or queen. The cabana club is probably one of the classiest places to go regardless of what night it is but the biggest night of the week is Thursday night. To be helpful if you are going to be heading there then make sure you contact Steve because he is the guy who took care of me and my party. His website is [--]. The drink prices were very reasonable and if you are on the guestlist then there is virtually no wait. we even passed by a line of at least 45 people when I was there last week. I am posting here because I received great information on Atlantic city hotspots and I want to give back. Good luck and have fun!

5 Thank Nightlifer3