“I was scared after reading reviews”
Review of Blue Water Grille

Blue Water Grille
Ranked #117 of 407 Restaurants in Atlantic City
Price range: US$10 - US$22
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Contemporary
Good for: Bar Scene
Description: Great food, great view!
Reviewed 1 August 2013

It was actually pretty nice.. I had the Mahi Mahi n the cheese steak eggrolls and my wife had the quesidillas and sweet mashed potatoes.. All was good - great.. Thx.. It did cost 45 bucks but I thought it was worth the great view

1  Thank DELconnect

Reviewed 17 May 2013

I had two meals here during this most recent week I stayed at the Flagship. The first was the Mother's Day buffet breakfast. The food was typical of what you'd get at a Howard Johnson's or Shoney's, although with less variety for $17/pp, but they did provide my girlfriend with a carnation and a mimosa as a nice touch. Although they weren't crowded, service was slow. I had the same waiter a few days later when I stopped by for breakfast (ordered from the menu this time) and think he's just one of those people who isn't very attentive. Again, the food was nothing special except for being overpriced. I recall the same experience for lunch or dinner meals I had here during past stays at the Flagship. What you're really paying for is the view of the inlet. If that's important to you, it's a nice location. If you're primarily interested in great food and/or value, I recommend going elsewhere.

1  Thank Nauti_Buoy1
Reviewed 20 March 2013

It was a rainy night and we decided to stay at the Flagship and eat. We should have gone out in the rain. You can tell when a restaurant is not doing enough business - brown lettuce, funky looking fruit....no way.

1  Thank Johnathon G
Reviewed 15 March 2013

I was staying at the hotel and this was very conveient. Never again. We saw two roaches walking along the walls while eating and very close to the breakfast buffet.

1  Thank Gregg S
Reviewed 29 January 2013

Manager was a JERK. Food took forever and was lousy. OVER-PRICED as well! The view was the only thing that was nice!

1  Thank RCostelli