Lets start by saying...Go during the summer. Off season is cold and wet.
Also stay away from using the Groupon for this if you are planning to get the Deluxe rooms in the Oceanfront tower.
I arrived here at the Resorts at 1 pm after a 7 hour drive from VA for a Bachelor Party that I had planned well in advance. I was told that this would be the time that I could check in and get our room. The other guys in our party had booked the lower end room via Groupon and were given their room and keys immediately. I was told that my room would be ready and guaranteed by 4pm. ( the rendezvous tower room). 4pm came and went and I returned to the front counter and was told that my room still wasn't ready. It is now 530 pm. When I called and complained from my phone I was told that all of the rooms that I booked a month in advance were sold out. SOLD OUT???? I purchase one of those rooms. I was given a lower end room. With no refund from the hotel. SAD.
The room: was nothing extraordinary. your basic 2 queen room with a little sitting area. Since I complained about the wait the front desk women seemed it necessary to put us in a room with a handicap stall. This being said there was no defined shower or tub, only a nasty looking shower chair and a faucet coming out of the wall.(the bathrooms were nicely redone though! so it didn't make it too bad. But who's to say that I didn't have my wife and child coming later?)
The restaurant we ate at was phenomenal..Gallagher's. We had a great meal and great drinks and our waitress was awesome. Cant remember her name but she was a redhead like me!
Landshark Bar and Grill was also awesome. Great specials on beer buckets and they even changed the TVs to the hockey game some of our group wanted to watch.
The night life at this resort was a little on the older crowd so we didn't spend too much time in the casinos or nightclub there, but if your in the younger crowd like us head down to Cesar's palace only a short cab ride away!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The fun is here! From the world-renowned sandy, white beaches to the hottest action in AC on our casino floor, Resorts is all about having fun. Resorts is home to Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville entertainment complex which include the famous Margaritaville restaurant, LandShark Bar & Grill - AC's only year-round beach bar, retail shops, new casino gaming, 5 O'Clock Somewhere Bar and more. Enjoy luxurious ocean view rooms, and indoor/outdoor pool giving you the summer feel 365 days a year, spa and salon services for men and women, award-winning dining and so much more. Resorts is the perfect place to find your fun! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Prestigia, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Resorts Casino Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Atlantic City
- Resorts Casino Hotel Atlantic City
- Atlantic City Resorts Casino Hotel