Stayed at Resorts comped room in the recently renovated towers. Wednesday through Friday. We were able to get into room at 4 pm. Just spent a couple hours on the beach so that was a plus. Room was a B-. Bathroom was redone but room was just ok. Only enough towels for two people even though there were 4 of us (parents and 2 kids) called maid service to get more towels, waited 45 minutes called back and got them in 10 minutes. This place has 3 things going for it. Location, (steel pier is right there) margaritaville, and land shark beach bar. Besides that - nothing special. Food court is ok, breakfast is overpriced ( 3 pcs of bacon = $3) dunkin donuts on site is a plus.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The fun is here! From the world-renowned sandy, white beaches to the hottest action in AC on our casino floor, Resorts is all about having fun. Resorts is home to Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville entertainment complex which include the famous Margaritaville restaurant, LandShark Bar & Grill - AC's only year-round beach bar, retail shops, new casino gaming, 5 O'Clock Somewhere Bar and more. Enjoy luxurious ocean view rooms, and indoor/outdoor pool giving you the summer feel 365 days a year, spa and salon services for men and women, award-winning dining and so much more. Resorts is the perfect place to find your fun! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Prestigia, LoveHolidays, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Resorts Casino Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Atlantic City
- Resorts Casino Hotel Atlantic City
- Atlantic City Resorts Casino Hotel