After reading the mixed reviews, we arrived expecting the worst but was pleasantly surprised! Check in on Sunday, 4pm was a little slow (tons of people). We were upgraded to the Rendezvous Tower by just asking.....room was large, very comfy bed and large bathroom. We were in Room 4710. Side view of beach and parking lot...oh well. One cup coffee maker, thought about bringing our own but didn't.Location on boardwalk was great..made us walk every night after dinner...didn't eat at resort so no advice there..best pizza in the WORLD was a block or 2 away...Biggest and Best pizza was the name. Also, walk to beach was pretty short. Also, don't do the timeshare presentation if approached on boardwalk..what a scam!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The fun is here! From the world-renowned sandy, white beaches to the hottest action in AC on our casino floor, Resorts is all about having fun. Resorts is home to Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville entertainment complex which include the famous Margaritaville restaurant, LandShark Bar & Grill - AC's only year-round beach bar, retail shops, new casino gaming, 5 O'Clock Somewhere Bar and more. Enjoy luxurious ocean view rooms, and indoor/outdoor pool giving you the summer feel 365 days a year, spa and salon services for men and women, award-winning dining and so much more. Resorts is the perfect place to find your fun! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Prestigia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Resorts Casino Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Atlantic City
- Resorts Casino Hotel Atlantic City
- Atlantic City Resorts Casino Hotel