This hotel had been refursihed and I was suprised at the nice job they did.
We had a king size bed with sofa and chair by the tv, the veiw was overlooking the roof and AC units below but hey this was a comped room for two nights so no complaints on the view.
The food court has a Dunkin Donuts which was great for grabbing some coffee and a bagel in the morning.
We ate at the Land Shark Bar across from the hotel on the beach. Food was good, reasonably priced and a fun atmoshere.
Any enployee we had contact with was most pleasant & helpful.
I will make this my go to place whenever we go to Atlantic City
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The fun is here! From the world-renowned sandy, white beaches to the hottest action in AC on our casino floor, Resorts is all about having fun. Resorts is home to Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville entertainment complex which include the famous Margaritaville restaurant, LandShark Bar & Grill - AC's only year-round beach bar, retail shops, new casino gaming, 5 O'Clock Somewhere Bar and more. Enjoy luxurious ocean view rooms, and indoor/outdoor pool giving you the summer feel 365 days a year, spa and salon services for men and women, award-winning dining and so much more. Resorts is the perfect place to find your fun! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Prestigia, Agoda, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Resorts Casino Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Atlantic City
- Resorts Casino Hotel Atlantic City
- Atlantic City Resorts Casino Hotel