Resorts Casino Hotel
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Golden Nugget(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
US$162
Bally's Atlantic City(Atlantic City)
US$83
US$51
  • Beachfront
US$118
US$91
  • Pool
Caesars Atlantic City(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$56
  • Beachfront
Harrah's Resort Atlantic City(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
US$82
US$50
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Best Western Envoy Inn(Atlantic City)
US$100
US$80
US$95
US$76
  • Pool
Courtyard Atlantic City(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
US$87
US$76
  • Restaurant
Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
US$130
US$182
4,103 results
All reviewsbreadsticksrendezvous towerocean towerland sharkburger bardunkin donutsfood courtsteel piernew towerbeach barslot machinesget awaygreat roomtable gamesself parkingmargaritavillelandshark
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 August 2014

The hotel smells like cigarette smoke. When you enter the hotel from the boardwalk the smell hits you and continues through the entire hotel. Our room was non-smoking and did not smell like cigarette smoke but the towels did. We went to their buffet and it's only $20. For $20 the food is very good. However, the set up is terrible. We came in the same time as a very large group and waited on a long line. It's set up like a cafeteria. One long station for everything. I have never had this experience at a buffet before where people wait on the line. Usually the flow is better and there are stations like the carving station spread out. The manager should of let people know it's a buffet and feel free to go in and out of the line. The room itself was very nice. I loved that it had 2 bathrooms, the beds were very comfortable and the space was huge. I would give our room in the Ocean Tower an excellent rating. However, the smell of cigarette smoke in the hotel was overwhelming.

Room Tip: Choose the Ocean Tower, some of the rooms are renovated and you can see the ocean.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Ruth1623
Reviewed 13 August 2014 via mobile

July 2012 we were here for a dance competition. We were pleasantly surprised as The rooms were larger than we thought. The hotel layout was a little confusing. The roof top pool was a lot of fun for all the girls after a day of dance! The front desk employees were helpful in directing us to places to eat.

Stayed: September 2013
2  Thank donnal162
Reviewed 11 August 2014

I paid extra to have a room on one of the top floors with a view.
I was given a room on a lower floor that over looked a wall and the AC units. I call and was told the upper floors were sold out... ;(

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
4  Thank Susan C
Reviewed 10 August 2014

my wife and I go to AC ,a couple of times a year,we always have fun! we stay at different resorts,we love margaritaville,so why not stay right where we can drink all night and just walk to the elevator! the rooms are a little dated,but clean,and that's the most important thing for us.we would stay here again,i guess that says the most.

4  Thank islandlover92
Reviewed 10 August 2014

My fourth stay at Resorts was a good as the previous three. The location is fantastic and the constant improvements to dining and entertainment makes each trip an opportunity to discover something new.

This year we enjoyed the new beach bar on the sand upon our arrival and a late night cheese burger at Ruby's dinner really hit the spot. Margarita-ville is always fun and the Land Shark Beach bar normally has a great and lively crowd.

This year I actually did some shopping in some of the new shops and as usual, everywhere you turned there was a friendly face willing to help you out or just give you a smile. The staff at Resorts makes you feel as if they are really glad you came.

Since I have stayed in both towers I would like to address some of the less positive reviews. Maybe I am a bit of history person, but I love the fact that Resorts is the oldest casino resort on the boardwalk. The older tower - Ocean Tower - is what I would call retro - not dated as some have said. I love the huge king size bed with a beautiful solid frame. Yes, the bathrooms in the Ocean Tower are small and are not as luxurious as the ones in the new tower but they are clean and functional and frankly, I don't go to a resort to hang out in the bathroom.

The Rendezvous Tower is newer and much more modern. If you are not like me and you think retro means dated this is the side for you. The rooms are modern and the bathrooms are huge and well appointed. I have even once had the luxury of staying in a suite in the Rendezvous Towers and it was amazing.

There is much more to do than just gamble at Resorts. I really recommend this place. It isn't so big that you get lost but it is big enough to make you feel like you are "someplace". I'm a big fan of Resorts and if you have a chance to stay there...you will be too!

Room Tip: Rendezvous Tower is more modern. Ocean Tower is nostalgic and closer to the beach. Bath rooms in the Rendezvous Tower are larger than the ones int he Ocean Tower. Both towers are clean and beds are comfy.
5  Thank Lauraleeb76