“Nice place ”

Atlantic City Boardwalk
More attraction details
Owner description: Opened on June 26, 1870, the world-famous Boardwalk stretches along six magical and glittering miles of Atlantic City beachfront.
Reviewed 23 August 2014 via mobile

First time visiting and glad I did because it was a fun way to spend a day. We had lunch at the Landshark restaurant on the water, did some gambling at Taj Mahal, and walked on boardwalk. Oh and enjoyed some drinks at the bar at the end of the pier which were cheaper than expected. Wish we could have seen more of the town but only had 6 hours on the bus trip in from Philly. I hear places might be closing but I'd recommend visiting if in the area or close by. Ocean is typical Atlantic Ocean and dark and cooler but hey it's better than no ocean. Lots of things or places to go although I'm sure it's best in the summer months.

Write a ReviewReviews (4,509)

Reviewed 22 August 2014

We were at Atlantic City and we were walking at Broadwalk almost eveynight. Its safe and nice, I recommend stopping at Broadwalk theater and don't go pass the theater...it get little bit seedy if you are with kids

2  Thank Ashkanani
Reviewed 22 August 2014

Stayed at the Trump Plaza hotel on the boardwalk with my daughter .I don't gamble so it was for the boardwalk and beach. The boardwalk was pretty nice.They have a free light show that starts around 8:30.on the front of a building along the boardwalk that was pretty neat. it shows a few different shows every half an hour. The boardwalk was clean and very long. they have carts that people will push you in for a fee if you get tired walking. Plenty of places to eat and shop. the bad thing about the shops is they all carried the same stuff. if you go to one you seen it all. " not much stuff for guys" We walked one end to the other. The beach was clean and the water was nice. Enjoyed it a lot better then Virgina beach. No comparison I don't think. And when we went their was no drunk people acting stupid.We really enjoyed it. I will go back again next time for a longer period.

1  Thank westduke1
Reviewed 21 August 2014

Kept very busy on the Boardwalk. Watch out for the buggy taxis when walking. Be sure to take a ride in one.

Reviewed 21 August 2014

You could spend hours just walking up and down the Boardwalk. It's clean and lively and never gets boring. There are tons of shops and bars and places to eat and gamble. Or, you could just sit and people watch, check it out!