“Totally Average”

Resorts Atlantic City Casino
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Resorts Casino Hotel in Atlantic City is New Jersey's luxury ocean view entertainment and gambling facility. Resorts AC has bar, dining, nightlife and shopping options for adults of all ages. Celebrate your next birthday, bachelor, bachelorette or vacation at our 100,000 property. Our facility is equipt with meeting and private event space for groups of all sizes. Visitors come from Egg Harbor Township, Toms River, Wall Township, Jersey City, Tinton Falls, Galloway and surrounding cities.
Reviewed 5 September 2018

My husband and I stayed here for two days in August this past year. The staff is very accommodating and helpful. The hotel is very dated and dirty. The thermostats in the room did not work and we were sweltering. The hotel did accommodate us for the air conditioning issue at midnight and we had to move to another room. The venues for this hotel are sub par. Eat elsewhere. On the positive side they have a great adults only hot tub, which could fit about 40 people.

All reviews
in 8 reviews
"boardwalk"
in 107 reviews

Reviewed 1 September 2018

We went to Resort Casino whenever we visit AC. We were walking around to see what table games are on. This was on Thursday 30th august around 2:00 PM. Mississippi Stud game I was interested, I watched for couple of minutes and said to the dealer, Unfortunately I did not get his name, that I don't remember how to play this game, he snapped back at me that he doesn't remember how to deal the cards. I said to him yeah you are so funny that I forgot to laugh, and walked away, and asked a lady who was handling money and cards for the player that who is in charge here, she pointed to a person and told me his name Michael and I should report this behavior to him. There were about 5-6 people near (I believe) Rollette, and I asked who is Michael, and one guy said I am Mike not Michael, other said I am also Mike not Michael, they started giving me hard time and finally this Michael said I am Mike number 1, I took that as a joke and asked are you in charge, and he said what seems to be problem, I hesitantly explained and right away he said he did not tell me such things , I said did I tell you that? then all started laughing at me, I said you all are the same and I walked away. Then I talked to a security guard and she pointed to a man. I approached him, his name was Patrick Ciboldi, he listened to me and he apologized and promised me to to take up the issue. he offered me to come with him to the club and have lunch , which I refused politely. I told him that these people are supposed to be trained properly. I was ready to play the table game, but then instead I went to Bally's and played there. I told patrick that I feel like never to come back again here.There are several casinos on the board walk, so why should I go to this one where the staff at the game tables are Nasty, have rude behavior. (I am short of saying racist), and have no respect for mature people. Hope Patrick Cipoldi did whatever he promised.
May be I go back if I get satisfactory response.

4  Thank Yogesh S
Reviewed 31 August 2018

We walked into Resorts and people were hitting like crazy on machines. It seemed like there were more elderly people at this casino, and it was nice to see happy winners.

1  Thank granny6352
Reviewed 30 August 2018

The hotel was ok nothing special... The staff is extremely nice
The deodorizer they used to get the overwhelming smell of smoke out was horrible, this comes from someone who smokes. It rained must of the trip and there is nothing to do inside but the casino.......

1  Thank Michelle S