“This is a dump”
Review of Trump Plaza Casino - CLOSED

Trump Plaza Casino
More attraction details
Owner description: Covering more than 85,000 square feet of gaming space, this popular casino features 88 table games and 2,852 slot machines.
Reviewed 14 August 2013

Just got back from a 3 night stay. Our first night there our toilet did not flush. We had to fill the ice bucket with water and pour into toilet to get the waste to go down. The room was filthy. They changed our room the next day. No surprise here. That room was filty, dusty and had a musty odor. We had an ocean view but the windows were so dirty you could not see out. Elevator sometimes did not work, dust covered air vent in the halls and restaurant. The casino table covering was so dirty I was afraid to touch them. After my hubby and I returned home we found out that Trump Plaza Front desk had placed a $22247.00 pending charge on our Visa card. Are they crazy?????? Called Visa and they fixed it. The morale of the staff is poor and they could care less about cleanliness or service and it shows. This place needs to be torn down to the ground! Donald Trump you should be ashamed.

Reviewed 31 July 2013

This was a great casino to start with at Atlantic city because they give you free stuff pretty quickly. For example, if you go on Fridays you get $1 comp for each comp point you get. Also, when you get a member's casino card with them, if you play the slots enough to where you reach 20 comp points (which only took me a half an hour of playing my penny slots) they give you free $25 voucher for any one of their restaurants in there, and also $25 free slot play. I used the money on the buffet they had (which was only $7.98) for a member cardholder ($10 for non cardholder) and it was pretty good. Also, I went the next day and got the same promotions after I earned more points on my card. Another free dinner, and free slot play. Another great thing for black jack players is that they have tables that start at just $5 a hand. The only thing we didn't like about the black jack tables was that you cannot play "match the dealer", and you cannot surrender your bet. Other than that, it was a great time! Free drinks too!!

Reviewed 28 July 2013 via mobile

I'm here for the Beyonce concert. I understand its a older hotel but the holiday inn is better. Pillows are flat, no comforter on bed, the tv has to be from the late 90's, and the rooms are tiny & overpriced. Mr. Trump needs to be ashamed of himself. Will be sure to go back to Philly & tell everyone not to stay here!!

Reviewed 9 July 2013

They drew us in with the "$100 free" promotion. What a joke. You would have to spend $200 to even get close to this. The slots are tight and staff is mediocre. The casino is run-down. I see no reason to visit here again. There are much nicer places with better promos and looser slots. Don't waste your time stopping here...

Reviewed 24 June 2013

Nothing impressive, very old and the woods are broken, i had a ocean view and I couldnt see because the windows were really dirty.wouldnt recomend it.