“Never Again”
Review of Trump Plaza Casino - CLOSED

Trump Plaza Casino
More attraction details
Owner description: Covering more than 85,000 square feet of gaming space, this popular casino features 88 table games and 2,852 slot machines.
Reviewed 30 August 2013

The room was small and out dated. The air conditioner temperature control was a waste of time; maintenance came to turn up the air conditioner by unlocking the unit built in the wall and still the air was not as cold as it should be. Little as to no entertainment at the Plaza. Security ask my partner to show his card I had the card and I said we have been coming in and out of here all day and now you ask, he pointed to the sign and we walked away. Will not stay there again. Ps the elevators all four was out of order smh.

There are newer reviews for Trump Plaza Casino

Reviewed 14 August 2013

So entering the hotel I loved the chandeliers. However, the hotel room was small and the bathroom seemed dirty......we actually found a sock under the bed that did not belong to us. The curtains and lamps were old fashion looking and dingy. The lighting in that room was horrible. they need to provide brighter lights and more. I do not recommend this hotel...stay at the Tropicana... Also we were charged this ridiculous hotel taxes and fees after our stay.....and we paid our fees through expedia they said these are their separate fees.

1  Thank Tiffanymisty
Reviewed 14 August 2013

Just got back from a 3 night stay. Our first night there our toilet did not flush. We had to fill the ice bucket with water and pour into toilet to get the waste to go down. The room was filthy. They changed our room the next day. No surprise here. That room was filty, dusty and had a musty odor. We had an ocean view but the windows were so dirty you could not see out. Elevator sometimes did not work, dust covered air vent in the halls and restaurant. The casino table covering was so dirty I was afraid to touch them. After my hubby and I returned home we found out that Trump Plaza Front desk had placed a $22247.00 pending charge on our Visa card. Are they crazy?????? Called Visa and they fixed it. The morale of the staff is poor and they could care less about cleanliness or service and it shows. This place needs to be torn down to the ground! Donald Trump you should be ashamed.

Reviewed 31 July 2013

This was a great casino to start with at Atlantic city because they give you free stuff pretty quickly. For example, if you go on Fridays you get $1 comp for each comp point you get. Also, when you get a member's casino card with them, if you play the slots enough to where you reach 20 comp points (which only took me a half an hour of playing my penny slots) they give you free $25 voucher for any one of their restaurants in there, and also $25 free slot play. I used the money on the buffet they had (which was only $7.98) for a member cardholder ($10 for non cardholder) and it was pretty good. Also, I went the next day and got the same promotions after I earned more points on my card. Another free dinner, and free slot play. Another great thing for black jack players is that they have tables that start at just $5 a hand. The only thing we didn't like about the black jack tables was that you cannot play "match the dealer", and you cannot surrender your bet. Other than that, it was a great time! Free drinks too!!

Reviewed 28 July 2013 via mobile

I'm here for the Beyonce concert. I understand its a older hotel but the holiday inn is better. Pillows are flat, no comforter on bed, the tv has to be from the late 90's, and the rooms are tiny & overpriced. Mr. Trump needs to be ashamed of himself. Will be sure to go back to Philly & tell everyone not to stay here!!