“Should be "DUMP PLAZA"”
Review of Trump Plaza Casino - CLOSED

Trump Plaza Casino
More attraction details
Owner description: Covering more than 85,000 square feet of gaming space, this popular casino features 88 table games and 2,852 slot machines.
Reviewed 1 October 2013

The place is a dump!
There's smoke covering everything!
The ceilings are black with smoke and grime.
Wallpaper torn, ripped and the bathrooms are a mess!!
SO OUT DATED!!!
There are so many places to go and enjoy yourself...skip the "DUMP PLAZA" ! ! !

2  Thank CT-Foodie60

Reviewed 30 September 2013

I went up to Trump Services to make sure I understood the offer. The woman behind the counter told me that she had no idea what I needed to do to get this 5X. That Slot dollars are based on time of play, number of spins, etc. etc. Well, that is a bunch of bull. You get $5 in Slot dollars whe you run $1,000 (i.e. 200 points.) So I did that. I went back the next day and got the $5 in slot play, but asked why it was not $25. They told me that I had to run $2K and that I needed to earn $10 minimum. How stupid are they at the Trump properties. I would have spent that $25 in slot dollars plus a lot more and you would have had a happy customer. Now you have an irrate customer because you cheated them out of $20 and they will never return to you lying / cheating / scamming casino again. It's no wonder no one wants to go back to your properties. (The same thing happened to me @ the Taj with there 3X comps / 3X slot dollars) I think I will just go to the local PA casinos and keep my monies in state. Shame on you TRUMP for deceiving your loyal customers.

1  Thank Thom I
Reviewed 25 September 2013

The "Trump Dump" is a worn-out, run down, slightly depressing place. I can't speak to the rooms, as we stayed elsewhere, but the casino just had a real sad air about it. The only good thing was the low table limits. We like to gamble, but it's more fun when there's less money to lose! Or at least it lasts longer. One would be best avoid this place unless specifically looking for lower table limits.

Reviewed 8 September 2013

I came down to Atlantic City to meet up with my boyfriend for his 25th birthday and we decided to go to Trump Plaza to gamble. We enjoy gambling and go frequently to play and spend quite a bit of money there. We played blackjack for several hours and even though we lost, we were having a good time, and called our friends up to Trump.

Then, right after we got up from the table a black security guard stopped us and demanded to see our IDs. We were used to this because we get carded often and politely showed him our IDs, but it what he said after. When he looked at my ID picture he sneered and handed it back to me saying: "I can't read this, your ID's in Chinese." When clearly it was in ENGLISH. I stated calmly back, "I'm Korean, and that's obviously in English." And then proceeds to he insult me, saying that we look "SEVERELY underage" and orders us to go get a wristband, without even telling us where. When we asked him if he could show us where to get them, he brought us over to the booth and started up a chat with several other staff, making me and my boyfriend stand there dumbly waiting for at least 10 minutes. Then he tells the guy in the booth to give "these kids" bands because we look "severely underage".

I have never been so humiliated or have been treated so rudely like that in my life. My boyfriend then got a call from his friends who wanted to go gambling at Trump, but we told them to go to another casino instead because of this rude security guard.

We will definitely not be visiting again.

1  Thank qwertyxe
See more reviews
Reviewed 30 August 2013

The room was small and out dated. The air conditioner temperature control was a waste of time; maintenance came to turn up the air conditioner by unlocking the unit built in the wall and still the air was not as cold as it should be. Little as to no entertainment at the Plaza. Security ask my partner to show his card I had the card and I said we have been coming in and out of here all day and now you ask, he pointed to the sign and we walked away. Will not stay there again. Ps the elevators all four was out of order smh.